- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Larger Than it Looks Extended Semi Detached Property
- Prime Location Within Ballyholme
- Well Presented Throughout
- Versatile and Flexible Accommodation
- Living Room with Potential for Cast Iron Stove
- Superb Modern Fitted Extended Kitchen with Range of Solid Wood Hand Painted Units, Open Plan to Family Dining Area
- Three Bedrooms
- Master with En Suite Bathroom
- Two Bedrooms on the Ground Floor
- Ground Floor Bathroom with Four Piece White Suite
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- Recently Installed uPVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Recently Re-Wired, Re-Plumbed and Re-Plastered
- Front Garden in Lawns
- Driveway with Parking
- Detached Garage
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden in Lawns with Storage Sheds
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers Including First Time Buyers, Young Professionals, Couples, the Retired, Families and Those Looking to Downsize
- In Close Proximity to Many Amenities Including Ballyholme Beach and Village, Shops, Cafes, Restaurants, Schools and Bangor Town Centre
- Early Viewing Essential
Additional InformationLocated in the extremely popular Baylands area of Ballyholme, here is an ideal opportunity to purchase an extended semi detached property which is much bigger than it looks. Well presented throughout there is little left to do but move your furniture in and enjoy.
The accommodation comprises living room with potential for cast iron stove, extended superb modern fitted kitchen with solid wooden painted units, open plan to casual dining/family area, two bedrooms and a bathroom with four piece white suite, on the ground floor. Upstairs there is a master bedroom complete with en suite bathroom.
Outside there is an easily maintained front garden in lawns, driveway with parking and fully enclosed rear garden with lawns, detached garage and storage sheds. Other benefits include Phoenix Gas heating, recently installed uPVC double glazed windows and doors, and good size entrance porch.
With its versatile layouts and standard of finish we expect demand to be high and to a wide range of potential purchasers, including first time buyers, young professionals, families and the retired. A highly sought after location, there are many amenities close by including Ballyholme beach and village, shops, cafes, restaurants and schools, not to mention Bangor town centre. A viewing is thoroughly recommended at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- Double glazed front door to enclosed entrance porch.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed inner door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.4m x 4.42m (11' 2" x 14' 6")
into bay at widest points
- SUPERB MODERN EXTENDED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING/FAMILY AREA:
- 5.56m x 4.67m (18' 3" x 15' 4")
at widest points
Range of high and low level hand painted wooden units, laminate work surfaces, Franke one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker range, tiled splashback, extractor fan above, recess for ice dispensing fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, laminate wood effect floor, uPVC double glazed French doors to outside.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.81m x 2.74m (12' 6" x 9' 0")
at widest points
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.23m x 3.m (10' 7" x 9' 10")
at widest points
- Four piece white suite comprising: panelled bath with mixer taps, separate built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with hand shower, low flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap in vanity unit, chrome heated towel rail, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Storage in eaves.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.04m x 2.59m (13' 3" x 8' 6")
uPVC double glazed French doors to Juliet balcony, storage in eaves.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Three piece white suite comprising: panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower over, low flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled splashback in vanity unit, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- Front garden in lawns, driveway with parking, fully enclosed rear garden with lawn, good sized storage area, storage shed, detached timber garage.
- DETACHED TIMBER GARAGE:
- 4.6m x 2.59m (15' 1" x 8' 6")
at widest points
Wooden doors, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, power and light.
- Outside taps.
Heading out of Bangor, along Ballyholme Road, turn right onto Second Avenue. Second Avenue becomes Fourth Avenue. Heading out of Bangor along Donaghadee Road, turn left onto Third Avenue and take the first right into Fourth Avenue.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
32nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »