- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptional Semi Detached Family Home in a Much Sought After and Exclusive Development
- Spacious Lounge with Feature Oak Fireplace
- Superb Luxury Fitted Heywood & Robinson Kitchen with Stone Work Surfaces and Open Plan to Family Dining Area
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms including Master with Ensuire Shower Room
- Family Bathroom and Ground Floor Cloakroom with WC
- Superb Level of Presentation and Specification Throughout
- Detached Double Garage with Loft Space Above/Additional Driveway Parking
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Paved Front Garden Area
- Enclosed and Private Rear Garden in Lawns with Sheltered Sitting Area and Bespoke Childrens Play Area and Storage
- Close to a Range of Amenities in the Picturesque and Historic Hillsborough Village
- Within Comfortable Commuting Distance of Many Parts of the Province via the A1 and M1 Road Networks
Additional InformationThis exceptional semi-detached family home is situated in a quiet cul de sac within this well renowned development. Just minutes' walk of the historic and picturesque village of Hillsborough. The property offers quite superb well-proportioned accommodation which has been finished to the very highest specification throughout. A recently fitted Heywood & Robinson bespoke solid kitchen with under floor heating and further well-appointed wardrobes in the bedrooms make this property stand out from the rest. Furthermore a generous double garage with room over it are rare in this locality.
An exquisite family home and early viewing is highly recommended.
- Hard wood front door with fanlight to laminate wood effect floor, under stairs storage, half solid wood panelled walls.
- Laminate wood effect floor, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, laminate wood effect floor.
- 5.05m x 3.45m (16' 7" x 11' 4")
Attractive pine fireplace with granite hearth.
- LUXURY FULLY FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO LIVING AREA/DINING AREA:
- 5.79m x 5.66m (19' 0" x 18' 7")
(at widest points) Ceramic wood look tiled laid in a herringbone pattern, electric under floor heating with smart phone integration. Luxury fitted kitchen by Heywood & Robinson Interiors with range of high and low level units and centre island with breakfast bar. Stone worktops, double 'Belfast' sink with mixer and Perrin & Rowe aged brass boiling water tap over with waste disposal unit also. Under counter lighting and internal lighting to display cabinet. Kitchen interior trimmed out in Walnut. Integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, space for dryer, 6 ring gas Rangemaster with extractor over. Recessed LED spot lighting, pocket single glazed doors through to front Lounge and uPVC single door out to rear.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.65m x 2.87m (15' 3" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.48m x 3.48m (11' 5" x 11' 5")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.67m x 2.51m (8' 9" x 8' 3")
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling, corner panelled bath with mixer tap and splash tiling, fully tiled shower cubicle, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.82m x 4.57m (19' 1" x 15' 0")
(at widest points into alcove) Integrated dressing table with vanity mirror and walk in robe with storage into eave space.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, tiled floor, vanity unit, under floor heating, storage in eaves, extractor fan.
- Quiet cul de sac location.
Front garden in paviour with flower beds, loose stones and planting. Tarmac driveway with parking leading to entrance gates and further paviour parking area.
- EXTENDED DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.54m x 5.41m (18' 2" x 17' 9")
Roller shutter door, power and light, oil fired boiler, fitted high and low level units with integrated Fridge Freezer, access to room above 18.2 x 14.8 with light.
- Enclosed rear garden in lawn with sheltered paviour sitting area, flower beds and boundary fence.
Purpose built childrens play area with wooden fort and slide.
From Hillsborough roundabout on A1 dual carriageway head into Hillsborough take 1st left into Carnreagh, Farriers Green is near the end of the road on the right hand side
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »