- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Excellent, Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Offering Luxury Accommodation
- Two Good Sized Reception Rooms, Both With Semi Solid 'Oak' Wood Flooring
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances And Partly Tiled Walls
- Modern White Shower Room On The First Floor
- Gas Fired Central Heating, PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- South Facing Enclosed Rear Garden With Lawn And Paved Area
- Convenient Location To A Range Of Amenities Including Schools And Bus Routes
A superb mid terrace property located in the heart of Braniel Estate with attractive aspect to front overlooking a green area. This property has been improved over many recent years to offer modern, luxury accommodation throughout in a convenient location close to an array of amenities including schools and the Knock Dual Carriageway. Comprising two reception rooms, both with semi solid 'oak' wood flooring, modern kitchen with a range of appliances and recessed spotlighting. Three excellent bedrooms on the first floor, one with full length built in robes. Modern white shower room suite with fully tiled walls and chrome feature wall mounted radiator. Other benefits include attractive 'ash' wood effect laminate flooring in the bedrooms, fresh pebble dash render to front, gas fired central heating, PVC double glazed windows and external doors, and PVC fascia and soffits. This property also includes an enclosed south facing rear garden and shed.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Storage cupboard under stairs and semi solid 'oak' wood panelled flooring.
- Lounge 14'2 x 11'9 (4.32m x 3.58m)
- Semi solid 'oak' wood panelled flooring.
- Living Room 12'7 x 10'1 (3.84m x 3.07m)
- Semi solid 'oak' wood panelled flooring.
- Kitchen 10'7 x 7'4 (3.23m x 2.24m)
- Modern range of high and low level units including display cabinets, wood laminate work surface, inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, built in wine rack, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and tile effect laminate flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 12'3 x 9'7 (3.73m x 2.92m)
- Full length built in robes, shelving and 'ash' wood effect laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 14'2 x 8'7 (4.32m x 2.62m)
- Built in robe and 'ash' wood effect laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 10'7 x 10'1 (3.23m x 3.07m)
- Built in cupboard and 'ash' wood effect laminate flooring.
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with built in shower, sliding shower door, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, recessed spotlighting, fully tiled walls and tile effect laminate flooring.
- Small front garden in lawn.
Enclosed south facing rear garden with lawn, paved area, brick shed with power and painted pebble dash finish.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »