- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Town Terrace
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Integrated Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom Suite
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows (excluding one window)
- Many Extras
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationModernised Period Town Terrace in Ever Popular Location
An extensively refurbished period town terrace conveniently positioned to the many excellent amenities offered by the Antrim Road with the City just a short distance away. The modern interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with lounge into bay, fitted kitchen incorporating built-in high level oven, gas hob, integrated fridge/ freezer and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, excluding one, oil fired central heating, en-suite shower room and has been maintained over the years to a good standard.
Internal inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator, wood strip floor.
- Lounge 4.19 x 3.19 (13'9" x 10'6")
- Into bay, bench seating, hole in wall fireplace, wood strip floor, panelled radiator.
- Dining Room 3.25 x 3.40 (10'8" x 11'2")
- Wood strip floor, double panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed French Doors.
- Kitchen 3.52 x 2.60 (11'7" x 8'6")
- Stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, wooden worktops, built-in high level oven and gas hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, recessed lighting, integrated dishwasher, tall integrated fridge/freezer, partly tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, Aqualisa shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome radiator, ceramic tiled floor, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 2.58 x 2.21 (8'6" x 7'3")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.93 x 3.47 (12'11" x 11'5")
- Twin built-in robes, cupboards above, double panelled radiator.
En-suite shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3.24 x 4.24 (10'8" x 13'11")
- Panelled radiator, Velux roof light.
- Bedroom 3.18 x 2.51 (10'5" x 8'3")
- Panelled radiator.
- Enclosed rear yard, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
46th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »