- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Architecturally Designed Contemporary Residence with Stunning Views Across the Lagan Valley
- Impressively proportioned Reception Hall with Feature Brick Fireplace and Dining Area
- Formal Lounge with Feature Pine Fireplace
- Family Living Room with Feature Brick Fireplace
- Magnificent Luxury Kitchen finished with Solid Granite Work Surfaces
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring walk-in Wardrobe and Ensuite Shower Room
- Three Additional Double Bedrooms
- Separate Utility/Laundry Room leading to rear garden and integral plaster finish centrally heated garage area (ideal for further accommodation if required, subject to statutory regulations)
- Exceptional Attention to Detail Evident throughout with Many Unique Design Features including Solid Light Pine Internal Doors, Architraves and Fittings
- Contemporary Aluminium Powder Coated Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating (Replaced in Recent Years with the Addition of Condensing Boiler)
- Well-Proportioned Integral Garage
- Landscaped surrounding gardens. Extensive Parking, Turning area. Functional Storage Area, and Superb Patio Area that are Sheltered to the Rear
- Just minutes from Sprucefield, Lisburn and amenities. Easy Commuting Distance from Belfast via M1 Motorway
Additional InformationSet on a mature and generous site of approximately 0.75 of an acre this delightful family home enjoys panoramic views in all directions, yet remains only a few miles from Hillsborough village centre with the A1 also very convenient making Belfast, Lisburn and further south very easily accessible.
The property presents a light and bright feel throughout
featuring two formal reception rooms and access to the garden. The kitchen is in keeping with the setting and open plan to a casual living area. On the first floor are four generous bedrooms, master with en suite shower room complimenting the family bathroom and ground floor wc. Externally there are generous gardens and integral garage.
Early viewing is encouraged to appreciate the setting, with views as far as Slieve Gullion in the south and 'Napoleon's Nose' & Cavehill to the north.
- Composite door, door though to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Feature brick fireplace, brick inlay, granite hearth, gas fired stove.
- 4.54m x 4.37m (14' 11" x 14' 4")
Feature fireplace, cast iron inlay, ceramic tiled detailing, tiled slate hearth, gas fire.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, access to garage.
- 1.8m x 1.97m (5' 11" x 6' 6")
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.72m x 4.38m (15' 6" x 14' 4")
Feature brick fireplace, timber mantle, tiled hearth and open fire, doors out to patio.
- 4.7m x 4.35m (15' 5" x 14' 3")
Granite worktops, range of high and low level oak units, dishwasher and fridge, 1 1/2 stainless steel sink unit, mixer tap, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, AEG double electric oven, stainless steel splash back, stainless steel extractor with glass pelmet, 4 ring ceramic hob, spot lighting and door through to....
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Continuation of ceramic tiled floor, matching high and low level units to kitchen with stainless steel sink, mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled splashback, door out to rear garden/patio.
- Vaulted ceiling, velux in roof, feature brick chimney, access into eave storage, hot press off.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 7.7m x 4.74m (25' 3" x 15' 7")
Velux in roof, spotlighting, dressing area, walk in robe with access to roofspace.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, floor to ceiling tiling, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer tap, large fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa power shower, spots and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.14m x 3.73m (13' 7" x 12' 3")
(at widest points) Velux in roof, spot lights.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.73m x 2.96m (12' 3" x 9' 9")
Velux in roof, spot lights.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.18m x 3.47m (10' 5" x 11' 5")
- White bathroom suite comprising of low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, panelled bath with telephone hand shower attachment over, spots and extractor fan, velux window.
- 5.2m x 4.33m (17' 1" x 14' 2")
Automated sectioned, insulated door with remote fob access, oil boiler, door to patio.
- Pillared tarmac driveway leads to a sweeping gravel driveway with ample parking for multiple vehicles and access to integral garage.
Front gardens laid in lawn with feature specimen trees and shrub beds
Rear sheltered flagged patio area in front of generous rear lawn. The site is fully bordered by mature hedging on all sides.
From Hillsborough roundabout take the dual carriageway, turn left at the second exit (Dromara sign post)
After 25 yards turn right at the T-Junction along the Dromore Road and take the first left into Edentrillick Road.
Continue out Edentrillick Road for just over 1 mile and turn left into Edentrillick Hill.
No.17 is the 3rd house on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »