17 Dundela Gardens,
Belfast, BT4 3DH
6 Bed Semi-detached House
Offers around £650,000
Contact the Agent
Ulster Property Sales (Ballyhackamore)
Offers around £650,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Stunning Extended Semi-Detached Villa In Popular Location
- Three Reception Rooms, Two With Beautiful Varnished Wooden Floors
- Newly Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of Appliances Open To Breakfast Area
- Four Bedrooms, Master Suite With Ensuite & Dressing Area
- Double Glazed Windows & Gas Heating
- Annex To Side, Accessed From Main Property
- Driveway To Front & Stunning Rear Garden With Large Patio
- Beautifully Presented Having Just Undergone Refurbishment
The property internally offers beautifully modernised, bright, and spacious family accommodation with the ground floor comprising three good sized reception rooms, downstairs cloakroom / utility room, and luxury fitted kitchen with a generous range of appliances and a feature brick alcove housing the original cast iron stove (not in use). The property further benefits from access to the annex, which offers two reception areas and a staircase leading to two ensuite rooms on the first floor. The first floor of the main property includes four bedrooms, the master bedroom offering an ensuite and a dressing area with doors overlooking the beautiful garden, and a family bathroom.
Externally the property boasts a front driveway/parking area and extensive private garden to rear with large patio area, benefitting from an open aspect backing onto the school playing fields. This property has been renovated to a very high standard throughout and an internal inspection is recommended to appreciate fully all it has to offer.
Please note: Virtual Furniture photography has been used for some images.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Hardwood front door, fully tiled floor.
- Reception Hall
- Feature leaded and stained glass front door with side window. Wood effect ceramic tiled floor, cornice, cloaks and storage under stairs.
- Living Room 5.23m x 3.81m into bay (17'2" x 12'6" into bay)
- Sanded and varnished solid wood floor, cast iron fireplace, cornice, picture rail, feature ceiling rose.
- Lounge 17'7 x 11'6
- Sanded and varnished solid wood floor, cast iron fireplace, built in range of shelving units, radiator covers, cornice, picture rail.
- Utility Room 9'8 x 8'7
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of cupboards, 'wood' effect tiled flooring, recessed spotlights and Velux window. Washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Downstairs WC
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining 22'0 x 18'0
- New luxury fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap,
breakfast bar .'Wood' effect tiled flooring. Stone worktops, and original feature cast iron stove (not in use) in brick recess.
Velux windows, recessed spotlights, open to dining area with feature brick arch and double doors to garden.
- Family Room 13'7 x 11'8
- Attractive fireplace with tiled inset, wood effect tiled flooring, recessed spotlights, double doors to patio.
- Room 1 12'9 x 12'7
- Wood effect tiled floor, recessed spotlights, storage cupboard with gas boiler and cloakroom with shower cubicle, low flush WC and wash hand basin.
- Room 2 12'9 x 12'5
- PVC doors to outside, wood effect tiled floor, recessed spotlights, staircase leading to:
- Annex: Bedroom 1 13'6 x 12'5
- PVC doors to Juliette balcony.
- Comprising of shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush wc, recessed spotlights, feature towel radiator, partly tiled floor, fully tiled floor.
- Annex: Bedroom 2 3.78m x 3.18m (12'5 x 10'5)
- Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush wc, recessed spotlights, feature towel radiator, partly tiled floor, fully tiled floor.
- First Floor to Main House
- Storage cupboard, feature cornice, ceiling rose.
- Master Bedroom 12'8 x 12'5
- Cornice, open to:
- Dressing Area 10'11 x 7'0
- Cornice, double doors to balcony.
- Comprising of shower cubicle, low flush wc, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, fully tiled floor, recessed spotlights.
- Bedroom 2 13'11 x 12'3
- Cornice, picture rail, cast iron fireplace with tiled inset.
- Bedroom 3 12'2 x 9'2
- Cornice, picture rail, attractive cast iron fireplace.
- Bedroom 4 12'5 x 7'8
- White suite comprising panelled shower bath with overhead shower, low flush wc, wash hand basin vanity unit, fully tiled floor, partly tiled wall, recessed spotlights.
- South facing rear garden backing onto school playing fields, large patio, attractive gardens laid in lawn, trees and shrubs with mature hedging.
Paved driveway to front.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing
Property For Sale in BT4 3DH | Property For Sale in BT4 | Property For Sale in Greater Belfast | Property For Sale in Belmont Road Area, Belfast | Property For Sale in Belfast | Property For Sale in Strandtown, Belfast | Property For Sale in East Belfast | Property For Sale in County Antrim | Property For Sale in Sydenham, Belfast | Property For Sale in Ballyhackamore, Belfast | Ulster Property Sales (Ballyhackamore) * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.** Stamp Duty Land Tax information is provided for guidance purposes only. Please check the UK Government website for further details (www.gov.uk). Higher amount applies when purchasing as buy to let or as an additional property.