This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached Residence
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen
- Two Good Size Bedrooms
- Coloured Bathroom Suite
- Floored Roofspace
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Tarmac Driveway
- Garden In Lawn To Front
- Scree Garden To Rear
Additional InformationThis superb semi-detached family home is sure to appeal to a range of purchasers seeking spacious and comfortable living accommodation.
Well maintained throughout by its current owners, this property offers a multitude of desirable qualities.
Internally the property benefits from a large lounge/dining area, fitted kitchen, two good size bedrooms, coloured bathroom suite and floored roofspace.
Other attributes include oil fired central heating, double glazed windows, tarmac driveway and delightful gardens to front & rear.
Set in a most convenient location, within easy commuting distance to both Belfast and Lisburn.
Only on internal inspection can this residence be truly appreciated. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LOUNGE/DINING: 12' 10" x 22' 6" (3.91m x 6.87m)
- Feature fireplace
- KITCHEN:12' 4" x 8' 10" (3.75m x 2.68m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktops, stainless steel sink drainer, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls
- BEDROOM (1):11' 2" x 11' 5" (3.40m x 3.49m)
- Built in wardrobe
- BEDROOM (2):12' 9" x 10' 10" (3.89m x 3.31m)
- Built in wardrobe
- BATHROOM:8' 0" x 5' 5" (2.45m x 1.66m)
- Coloured suite comprising panel bath, low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic wall tiles, ceramic flooring
- Front: garden in lawn, tarmac driveway Rear: scree garden
(in last 30 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »