- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Family Home Set On Generous Private Site With Southerly Aspect
- Well Maintained Throughout
- Drawing Room With Gas Fire
- Dining Room With Built-In Storage Cupboards
- Living Room With French Doors To Garden
- Contemporary Kitchen / Dining Are With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Five Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite Shower Room & Built-In Wardrobes
- Four Additional Bedrooms
- Contemporary Family Bathroom
- Excellent Storage Facilities
- Gas Fired Central Heating, Fully Double Glazed
- Detached Double Garage, Ample Driveway Parking
- Well Maintained Gardens In Lawns, Shrub Beds & Patio Areas
- Suited To The Growing Family Wanting To Set Up Home In BT9
This well-presented detached family home is located in a sought-after residential area within Malone. Situated on a mature private site with stunning south facing rear garden. Constructed circa 30 years ago, the home has been well maintained by the current owners and boasts excellent accommodation for the growing family.
Internally the property offers three good sized reception rooms plus contemporary kitchen / dining and cloakroom. Upstairs there are five bedrooms over two floors, master bedroom with ensuite shower room and built-in wardrobes, and a contemporary family bathroom. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and full double glazing.Externally the home is well set back from the road, offering ample driveway parking and a detached double garage. Early viewing is strongly recommended.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Glazed entrance door with side panels to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Corniced ceiling.
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.44m x 5.26m (17.9' x 17.3')
Marble fireplace with brick surround and hearth, and gas fire inset. Corniced ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.19m x 3.3m (13.8' x 10.9')
13' 8" x 10' 9" Corniced ceiling. Built-in shelving unit.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.38m x 3.56m (17'8 x 11'8)
17' 8" x 11' 8" Corniced ceiling. Hardwood fireplace with marble inset and electric fire. French doors to garden.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 5.23m x 3.81m (17'2 x 12'6)
Excellent range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Neff touch screen hob with extractor over. Integrated Neff oven and grill. Integrated dishwasher. Recessed for American style fridge freezer. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Storage cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.69m x 4.17m (18' 8" x 13' 8")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. Low voltage lighting. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 3.25m (11'2 x 10'8)
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.89m x 3.35m (12'9 x 11'0)
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Tiled panel bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower over. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low voltage lighting.
- Under eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.95m x 2.36m (16'3 x 7'9)
Built-in wardrobes and cloakroom.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.71m x 2.54m (12'2 x 8'4)
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.3m x 5.46m (20' 8" x 17' 11")
Light and power. Sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. First floor storage.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »