- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A fantastic mid-terrace property located just off the central Ravenhill Road
- Excellently presented newly renovated property
- Spacious open plan living and dining room with tiled floor
- Fitted kitchen with a good range of units
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms
- White fitted bathroom
- Part furnished - comprising of 2 sofas & 2 beds (one single & one double) / optional unfurnished if required
- Easy to maintain rear yard
- Newly installed gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Newly refurbished - freshly painted throughout & newly carpeted in hallway, stairs & 2 bedrooms
- Newly installed oven & fridge freezer
- Superb location with an excellent range of local amenities
- Managed by the property experts Natalie Clarke Residential
- Please note due to HMO regulations this property would be suitable for a family or 2 individuals sharing.
This newly renovated, excellent four-bedroom, three-storey terrace is located just off the central Ravenhill Road, within close proximity to Belfast City Centre and the Ormeau Road with its array of coffee shops, bars and shops. The location alone will ensure the interest will be high and it will certainly prove popular with families & young professionals and those looking to move to a convenient and friendly neighbourhood.
Downstairs comprises of a hallway with carpeted flooring, a spacious tiled living/dining area and kitchen. On the upper floors there are four well-proportioned bedrooms, a white bathroom suite (with a combined bath & shower). The property also benefits from newly installed gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
There is an easy to maintain small yard to the rear.
The property is provided part furnished – however there is the option to take the property unfurnished if required.
Located close to the city centre, within walking distance to the Ormeau Park & Golf Club, very close to many of the country’s top schools and close to the City Centre. This property really would be hard to beat for those looking for space, quality, and convenience.
Please note due to HMO regulations this property would be suitable for a family or 2 individuals sharing.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »