This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well presented semi detached property
- Through lounge/dining room
- Three bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen
- Coloured bathroom
- Oil fired central heating
- Double Glazing
- Detached garage
- Enclosed paved rear garden
- Driveway with off street parking
- Superb location close to a variety of amenities
Additional InformationFound off Castlemore Avenue, this beautifully presented semi-detached villa is located in a cul de sac setting. Offering great accommodation throughout, the layout comprises an entrance hall with under stairs storage, through lounge dining room and fitted kitchen to the ground floor. On the first floor there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom in white suite. The front bedrooms enjoy lovely views across Belfast and extra storage can be found within the floored roof space. Externally the property is easily maintained with an enclosed paved rear garden and also benefits from a driveway for off street parking and a detached garage. Convenient to Belfast City centre for those who commute, as well as the City Airport, potential purchasers should also note proximity to excellent shops and schools. Early viewing is advised to appreciate this fine home.
- Hardwood front door with glazed side panels to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Under stairs storage.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.95m x 3.15m (16' 3" x 10' 4")
Ffireplace with electric inset, corniced ceiling. Step and archway to:
- DINING AREA:
- 3.05m x 2.24m (10' 0" x 7' 4")
- 3.25m x 2.13m (10' 8" x 7' 0")
Range of high and low level units, wood effect work surfaces, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, 4 ring hob and electric under oven, extractor hood, tiled splashback.
- Access to floored and sheeted roofspace. Hotpress with built in shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.01m x 3.15m (13' 2" x 10' 4")
Views over Belfast towards the Lough.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 2.97m (11' 0" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.23m x 2.01m (10' 7" x 6' 7")
Built in shelving.
- Coloured suite comprising: Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer taps and instant heat shower unit, shower screen door., fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Private and fully enclosed paved rear garden. PVC oil storage tank.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.72m x 2.84m (18' 9" x 9' 4")
Light and power, up and over door. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, oil fired boiler.
- Brick paved driveway to front and garden in lawns.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 10 days)
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views