- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptional Luxury Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Off Street Car Parking
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationLuxury Semi Detached Villa Extended and Modernised to the Highest Standard
A beautifully presented and modernised semi detached villa extended to offer fabulous accommodation throughout holding a prime position within this exceptionally popular location. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, spacious lounge, luxury fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and ceramic hob, dining area and deluxe extended contemporary bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, utility area, pvc fascia and eaves, oil fired central heating and has undergone a programme of improvement works in recent times. Landscaped gardens front and private rear plus secure off street car parking combines with the most convenient location to make this a home which will impress all those who view.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, double panelled radiator.
- Lounge 3.62 x 4.08 (11'11" x 13'5")
- Bow window, 2 panelled radiators, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 5.06 x 2.04 (16'7" x 6'8")
- Single drainer coloured sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, high level built-in oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, wine rack, recessed lighting, American style fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Dining Area
- Panelled radiator, under stairs cloaks,
- Rear Lobby
- Upvc double glazed rear door, plumbed for washing machine, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Extended Bathroom
- Modern white suite with chrome fitments comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, drench shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls and ceiling, porcelain tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3.75 x 2.65 (12'4" x 8'8")
- Into bay, built-in storage cupboard, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2.54 x 3.41 (8'4" x 11'2")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.54 x 2.45 (8'4" x 8'0")
- Panelled radiator, hot press.
- Roof Space
- Slingsby type ladder.
- Gardens front and rear, rear patio area, feature sun deck, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank, outside tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »