This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A spacious chain free semi-detached property located in Comber
- Well-presented and in excellent condition throughout
- Welcoming entrance hall benefiting from under stair storage
- Lovely living room with a feature fireplace
- Open plan kitchen and dining room with patio doors to the garden
- Three bedrooms – one with a staircase to a floored roof space
- Roof space benefiting from eaves storage and two Velux windows
- Bathroom with a white three piece suite
- Detached garage with light and an up & over door
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed windows
- Private south facing rear garden with a wonderful countryside aspect
- Front garden laid in lawn with mature plants & shrubs
- Driveway providing off-street parking
- Convenient location with a great choice of local amenities
This is a fantastic chain free semi-detached property with a very realistic price tag located in the ever popular town of Comber will suit families and first time buyers alike. The main focal point of the home will almost certainly be the large kitchen with open plan dining where many a good Sunday roast will be had. The property benefits from a private aspect with countryside views to the rear and spacious accommodation that is ideal for modern day living.
Downstairs comprises of an entrance hall with under stair storage, a living room with a feature fireplace and a large kitchen benefiting from good workspace open to ample dining space. Upstairs comprises of three bedrooms and a bathroom with a three piece suite. The roof space has been floored and is accessed via a staircase from bedroom three.
To the front there is a large driveway with parking for several cars and a good-sized lawn. The south facing rear garden is lovely and private with the added bonus of wonderful countryside views. It is complimented by mature plants and a patio where a few drinks can be had after a long day!
Comber is a lively and friendly place to live with a great community feel. There are excellent schools and plenty of entertainment with some very interesting and historic sites to explore. Close by towns include Newtownards, Lisbane, Saintfield and Belfast is only ten minutes by car.
For further information or to arrange a viewing of this bargain buy please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Living Room 13'8" x 11'11"
Kitchen/Diner 9'9" x 18'8"
Bedroom 1 11' x 12'
Bedroom 2 12'9" x 9'6"
Bedroom 3 8'9" x 8'10"
Bathroom 5'6" x 6'6"
Floored Roofspace 11'3" x 15'6"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
34th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views