- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Double Fronted Detached Red Brick Edwardian Residence
- Enclosed South Facing Garden
- Lounge With Feature Bay Window & Open Fire
- Four Excellent Bedrooms
- Original Features Throughout
- Enclosed South Facing Garden
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Original Sash Windows
- Floored Roof Space
This beautiful Edwardian double fronted detached house is located on the popular Cranmore Avenue, South Belfast. The bright & spacious accommodation is ideal for the growing family and currently comprises on the ground floor of spacious lounge, open plan / living / dining area, modern kitchen, utility, conservatory & shower room. The the first floor benefits from four good size bedrooms, family bathroom suite and separate w/c. Oil fired central heating and original sliding sash windows are both in place. Externally, there is an enclosed south facing garden in lawn to rear with patio area, attached garage and large front providing ample secure parking. 17 Cranmore Avenue is within walking distance to the many cultural and social amenities of the Lisburn Road along with leading schools, excellent transport links and Belfast City Centre all within easy reach. Viewing is recommended to appreciate this magnificent home.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door to original tiled entrance porch & wood panelled glass inner door.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Solid wood floor. Built in storage. Integrated Alarm.
- LOUNGE 19'0 x 11'11 (5.79m x 3.63m)
- Open Fire with tile surround & cast iron inset. Built in storage.
- LIVING ROOM 27'5 x 11'2 (8.36m x 3.40m)
- Solid wood floor, Gas fireplace with original walnut surround.
- OPEN PLAN DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN 15'0 x 9'11 (4.57m x 3.02m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, solid wood units, granite work surfaces, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, 4 ring electric hob, built in oven/grill, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and fully tiled floor.
- CONSERVATORY 12'4 x 10'10 (3.76m x 3.30m)
- Tiled floor. Access to rear garden.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising low flush W.C, with electric shower over, wash hand basin, tiled throughout.
- UTILITY ROOM 14'2 X 11'2 (4.32m X 3.40m)
- Plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 14'1 X 11'6 (4.29m X 3.51m)
- BEDROOM TWO 12'10 x 11'6 (3.91m x 3.51m)
- BEDROOM THREE 11'6 x 10'6 (3.51m x 3.20m)
- Feature Fireplace.
- BEDROOM FOUR 11'10 x 9'1 (3.61m x 2.77m)
- Feature Fireplace.
- BATHROOM 9'10 x 5'3 (3.00m x 1.60m)
- White suite comprising low flush W.C, panel bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- SEPARATE TOILET
- White suite comprising low flush W.C and tiled floor.
- FLOORED ROOFSPACE 28'9 X 13'7 (8.76m X 4.14m)
- Storage, electric and velux windows.
- Enclosed South facing garden to rear in lawn with patio area, attached garage and ample secure parking to front.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
37th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »