- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning modern detached home extending to circa 4,500 sqft with spectacular views from most rooms to Scotland, The Copeland Islands, Ailsa Craig And Belfast Lough
- Private landscaped gardens and rolling rear lawns extending to circa 1 acre with direct access to the coastal path
- All surrounding lands owned by the National Trust
- Fantastic accommodation finished to an incredibly high standard throughout
- Three principal reception rooms including drawing room, living room and playroom all with spectacular views
- Open plan kitchen, living, dining area with superb contemporary kitchen including range of integrated appliances, island unit and breakfast bar
- Five bedrooms in total, including guest suite with ensuite shower room
- Separate study with views across gardens and over surrounding coastline
- Luxury white bathroom suite with four piece suite
- Separate utility / shower room
- Oil fired central heating which is underfloor to the kitchen, living room and dressing room
- Air source/solar hot water
- Tarmac driveway and parking for multiple cars with space for boats, caravans etc, leading to integral double garage with electric doors
- Conveniently located to Donaghadee, Bangor, Newtownards And Belfast
Additional InformationDesigned to maximise the incredible sea views towards Scotland, Ailsa Craig, Copeland Islands and Belfast Lough, this superb detached home is finished to the highest specification throughout.
An ideal home for those seeking to escape the stress of city life - relax on the rear patios with a barbeque in the evening or enjoy your morning coffee with the spectacular setting and views. The delightful private gardens extend to the shore front and offer sheltered areas and large lawns for children to play.
The accommodation is instantly impressive offering varying views from every room. There is a large entrance porch leading to spacious reception hallway with feature vaulted ceiling, through to the open plan kitchen, living, dining room with a formal dining area. The stunning kitchen with island unit and breakfast bar offers a range of built in appliances, casual dining area and sitting area with wood burning stove. There is also a drawing room with wood burning stove, additional playroom and separate study. The bedroom accommodation consists of five bedrooms in total, including master suite with dressing room and luxury ensuite bathroom and guest suite with ensuite shower room.
Outside, the property is approached by a tarmac driveway with parking for multiple cars with space for boats, caravans etc, leading to integral double garage with electric up and over door. To the rear there are fantastic gardens with a raised patio accessed from the main living room. The gardens have panoramic views past the Copeland Islands to Scotland and up over the Antrim headlands towards Belfast Lough – a truly unique setting and view.
Steps down from the garden give direct access to the coastal path and beach. Along with the peaceful location and stunning views, Orlock is also highly convenient to Donaghadee, Groomsport and Bangor which are only a few minutes' drive away and Belfast which is easily accessible for the commuter.
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a unique family home within a captivating setting.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Stunning views over surrounding landscape and coastline, glazed uPVC front door, ceramic tiled floor. Glazed double doors through to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Corniced ceiling, recessed lighting.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.72m x 4.78m (18' 9" x 15' 8")
Stunning views over surrounding coastline and the Copeland Islands, corniced ceiling, recessed lighting. Contura cast iron wood burning stove, Oak mantle.
- 3.02m x 2.67m (9' 11" x 8' 9")
Stunning views over Copeland Islands, wood effect laminate flooring, corniced ceiling, access to part boarded roofspace via Slingsby ladder, built in storage cupboard.
- 3.68m x 3.61m (12' 1" x 11' 10")
Views over Copeland Islands and surrounding coastline, corniced ceiling, laminate wood effect flooring.
- LIVING HALL:
- 8.84m x 5.74m (29' 0" x 18' 10")
Charnwood multi fuel burning stove, feature vaulted ceiling, twin velux windows, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC glazed double doors to rear patio.
- Pressurised water cylinder, Velux window, slatted shelving.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING:
- 7.32m x 5.49m (24' 0" x 18' 0")
Excellent range of high and low level contemporary units, 1.5 drainer Blanco stainless steel sink unit with feature mixer tap Quooker boiling tap and waste disposal, integrated Bosch dishwasher, Deitrich 6 ring induction hob, twin Smeg ovens (one steam) with plate warming drawer, integrated Smeg microwave/combi, integrated Smeg coffee machine, integrated Liebherr fridge and separate freezer with plumbed ice maker, wine fridge, island unit with built in storage and bench seating for 6 people, recessed lighting, extractor hood, Quartz worktops and upstands, steps down to open plan living/dining area with feature vaulted ceiling and exposed beams, velux windows, concertina patio doors opening onto rear patio, ceramic tiled floor, views across Copeland Islands and surrounding coastline and gardens, Contura wood burning stove.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.89m x 3.23m (12' 9" x 10' 7")
Belfast style double sink unit with mixer taps, butcher block worktops, range of units, plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, space for fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor, additional storage area, recessed lighting, corniced ceiling, warmfloor heating, chrome towel rail, access to roofspace.
- CLOAKROOM/SHOWER ROOM:
- Closed cistern low flush WC, vanity sink unit with mixer taps, tiled splashback, fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira Azora electric shower unit, corniced ceiling, recessed lighting, ceramic tiled floor, warmfloor heating, chrome heated towel rail.
- MASTER BEDROOM SUITE:
- 5.03m x 4.78m (16' 6" x 15' 8")
Limed oak flooring, stunning panoramic views over Copeland Islands, the surrounding coastline and Irish Sea. Feature vaulted ceiling with exposed beams, concertina doors out to rear patio.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, under floor heating, recessed lighting.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising: Panelled bath, mixer taps, fully tiled shower cubicle with a dual head thermostatic shower unit, vanity sink unit with built in storage and mixer taps, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.22m x 3.23m (13' 10" x 10' 7")
Laminate wood flooring, corniced ceiling.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, thermostatic shower unit, drencher shower head, semi pedestal sink unit with mixer taps, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail, recessed lighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.09m x 3.23m (13' 5" x 10' 7")
Laminate flooring, corniced ceiling.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.71m x 2.87m (12' 2" x 9' 5")
Corniced ceiling, laminate strip wood flooring, built in robes with hanging rail and shelving.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.22m x 3.68m (13' 10" x 12' 1")
Corner window with stunning views overlooking surrounding coastline and Belfast Lough, corniced ceiling, recessed lighting, laminate strip wood floor.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- 3.3m x 2.79m (10' 10" x 9' 2")
Four piece white suite comprising: Tiled panelled Duravit bath with Hansgrohe mixer tap, separate shower cubicle, twin his and hers floating wash hand basins with mixer taps, low flush WC, two chrome heated towel rails, fully tiled floor with warmfloor heating, part tiled walls, corniced ceiling, ectractor fan.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.64m x 4.83m (18' 6" x 15' 10")
Up and over door, light and power.
Travelling towards Donaghadee on the Donaghadee Road turn left onto Orlock Road and Coastguard Lane is on your left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »