- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Open Viewing Monday 12th 4pm - 6pm
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Area, Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms, Study/4th Bedroom & Family Bathroom
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Multi Fuel Stove
- Recently Refinished Fitted Kitchen With Built-In Neff Hob & Oven
- Newly Fitted Bathroom Suite With Shower Bath & Mixer Shower
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & External Doors
- Seamless Aluminium Guttering
- Fully Enclosed Private Rear Gardens
- Cavity Wall & Roof Space Insulation Recently Upgraded
17 Clontara Park, Lisburn
A detached bungalow set in this highly desirable and sought-after location set just off the Belsize Road. The property offers bright spacious accommodation that has recently had some refurbishment to a high standard, Clontara Park offers convenience to many local primary and secondary schools, a wide range of shopping and within close proximity to Lisburn City Centre, as well as easy access to Belfast by way of the North Lisburn Feeder Road along with many other local amenities. We highly recommend an early viewing to appreciate what this property has to offer.
- Entrance Hall
- Newly fitted uPVC double glazed front door and side panel, laminate wooden floor.
- Lounge 19' 9'' x 16' 0'' (6.02m x 4.87m) (At Widest Point)
- Feature multi fuel stove with stone inset and granite hearth, laminate wooden floor, ceiling cornice, wall lighting, double panel radiator, single panel radiator. Archway leading to...
- Dining Room 8' 8'' x 6' 10'' (2.64m x 2.08m)
- Laminate wooden floor, double panel radiator, uPVC sliding patio doors.
- Kitchen 10' 5'' x 8' 5'' (3.17m x 2.56m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units with complementary work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, Neff built-in hob and oven, plumbed for dishwasher and automatic washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, undercounter lighting, part tiled walls, laminate wooden floor, double panel radiator.
- Rear Hall
- uPVC double glazed rear door, 2 built-in storage cupboards, laminate wooden floor, access to roofspace, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 1 18' 1'' x 9' 2'' (5.51m x 2.79m)
- Ceiling cornice, 2 single panel radiators.
- Bedroom 2 12' 3'' x 9' 9'' (3.73m x 2.97m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 9' 9'' x 8' 5'' (2.97m x 2.56m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Study / Bedroom 4 8' 10'' x 8' 7'' (2.69m x 2.61m)
- Laminate wooden floor, ceiling cornice, single panel radiator.
- Newly fitted white bathroom suite with shower bath, mixer tap, mixer shower and glass shower door, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, led shaving mirror, recessed lighting, extractor fan.
- Front Gardens laid in lawns and boarded by brick wall, Driveway parking, fully enclosed rear gardens bordered by hedgerow, large paved patio rear, decorative pink stones, mature trees and shrubs, outside light and tap.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »