- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Ground Floor Apartment
- Spacious Living Room
- Kitchen with Ample Dining Space
- One Excellent Sized Bedroom
- Bathroom in Four Piece Suite with PVC panelling throughout
- Pvc Double Glazing/ Gas Fired Central Heating
- Private enclosed Gardens to Front & Rear
Additional InformationNorthern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market this superb ground floor flat located on Cherry Close in the Twinbrook Estate on the outskirts of West Belfast. This area is popular due to its many local amenities including leading shops and schools. This area is serviced by excellent local transport including the new Belfast Glider System and is within walking distance to Dunmurry Village all that it has to offer.
The property itself comprises; entrance hall leading to the kitchen situated to the front of the property fitted with cream shaker style units, part tiled walls and tiled flooring with ample space for a dining table, the living room to the rear of the property which leads to the only bedroom which is extra large in size and boasts built in storage, the bathroom also spacious offers a white four piece suite with pvc wall panelling and tiled flooring. Further benefits to this outstanding property include gas fired central heating, pvc double glazing throughout and enclosed gardens to front and rear.
This property would make for a perfect investment of first time buy alike!
To enquire please call our sales team on 02890 324 555
- Pvc entrance door, tiled flooring, single radiator
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.684m x 4.579m (12' 1" x 15' 0")
Wood effect vinyl flooring, single radiator
- 2.78m x 3.226m (9' 1" x 10' 7")
Cream shaker style units, part tiled walls, tiled fooring, double radiator
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.189m x 4.544m (10' 6" x 14' 11")
Laminate flooring, double radiator, built in storage
- 1.866m x 3.138m (6' 1" x 10' 4")
White four piece suite, tiled flooring, pvc wall clading, single radiator
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Cherry Close is located in the Twinbrook Estate on the outskirts of West Belfast
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »