This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Redbrick Semi Detached End House Property occupying Castlemore's Prime Position
- Exceptionally Well Maintained Throughout
- Incredible & Unobstructed Panoramic Views over Belfast City
- Well-secured with Off Street Parking for up to 5 Cars
- Large Lounge Dining Room with Beautiful Contemporary Wall-Mounted Fire
- Newly Refurbished Fully-Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Microwave, Fridge/Freezer & Washing Machine & Built in Base Unit Heater
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Newly Refurbished Main Bedroom with Stunning Sliderobes
- Champagne Bathroom Suite with Power Shower, Heated Towel Rail & Separate Bath
- Recently Rewired & Replumbed
- New Doors & Dimmer Switches Recently Fitted Throughout
- Clean Spacious Attic - floored, lighted & insulated
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Grounds Extended resulting in Well Stocked and Tended Front & Side Gardens & Easily Maintained Rear Patio Area
- Secure Garage with Additional Freezer & Tumble Dryer
- Close to Tesco's Superstore, Forestside Shopping Centre, Belfast City Airport Plus Range of Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
- Ideally Suited to First Time Buyer, Young Professional or Family
Additional InformationOccupying the prime position on the street, this well presented end house home commands incredible panoramic views across Belfast City Centre to the Antrim Hills beyond. Castlemore Avenue is renowned as a convenient residential address which will particularly appeal to the family market with Leadhill Primary School within walking distance. Located just off the outer ring the location offers ease of access for the city commuter. Tesco's Superstore, Forestside Shopping Centre, Belfast City Airport and a range of leading primary and grammar schools are all close at hand.
The home is sure to create instant interest on today's market. This property is as well maintained as a home can be. The owner has spared no expense in extending the grounds of the property, rewiring & replumbing, and fitting new doors & dimmer switches throughout. Of particular note is the spacious lounge dining room with beautiful contemporary wall-mounted fire and breathtaking views across Belfast. The attic is clean & floored & the sliderobes in the main bedroom are of excellent quality. Further benefits include uPVC double glazing, oil fired central heating and garage as well as front, side and rear gardens.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Aluminium sliding glazed door to reception porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlight, uPVC double glazed inner door and side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Low voltage spotlight, cloaks area and storage under stairs.
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM:
- 7.29m x 3.61m (23' 11" x 11' 10")
Dual aspect windows, contemporary wall mounted electric fire, cornice ceiling, open to dining area, excellent views across Belfast to Harland and Wolff and Antrim Hills beyond.
- 2.74m x 2.39m (9' 0" x 7' 10")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, integrated four ring ceramic hob, built-in double oven, extractor fan above, integrated Neff microwave, integrated base unit heater, part tiled walls, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, low voltage spotlight, uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden, excellent views across to Antrim Hills
- Access to roofspace via Slingsby ladder, floored, lighted & insulated.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.71m x 2.67m (12' 2" x 8' 9")
Extensive range of wall to wall built-in mirror fronted robes with low voltage spotlight, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.18m (12' 0" x 10' 5")
Excellent panoramic views across Belfast to Harland and Wolff and Antrim Hills beyond.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.49m x 2.49m (8' 2" x 8' 2")
- Champagne coloured suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, built-in cabinets below, part tiled walls, panelled bath, built-in shower cubicle with built-in power shower unit, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, pine tongue and groove ceiling, low voltage spotlight, ceramic tiled floor, mirror recess with light.
- Enclosed private rear garden laid in loose stone and with concrete area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, excellent views across Belfast to Antrim Hills beyond, oil PVC storage tank.
Water tap, large corner site with abundance of parking to front leading to side garden laid in lawns and front garden.
- 5.59m x 3.35m (18' 4" x 11' 0")
Up and over door, light and power, plumbed for washing machine, excellent views across Belfast to Antrim Hills.
Castlemore Avenue runs from the Upper Knockbreda Road.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
191st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views