- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Ground Floor Accommodation: Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen, Sitting Room, Sun Room, Bathroom And Bathroom.
- First Floor Accommodation: Landing, Four Bedrooms And Shower Room.
- Pvc Double Glazed Windows.
- Oil Fired Central Heating.
- Tarmac Driveway. Wired For Security System.
- Enclosed Elevated Garden Laid In Lawn To Rear.
- Timber Shed At Side For Storage.
- Close To Dublin /Belfast A1.
17 Carriff Vale, Newry
Occupied by the current vendors since 2002, this four bedroom detached residence is located in a prime location off the Dublin Road located only minutes from the Dublin/Belfast A1 in a nice cul de sac in Carrif Vale. The property is close to local amenities and is within the catchment area for leading local primary schools and has a bus stop close by leaving it easy to commute to the City Centre.
Accommodation comprises on the ground floor of Entrance Hall with tiled flooring, Sitting Room with access to Sun-Room, Living Room, Kitchen with a good range of high and low level units, Family Bathroom with a three piece suite and electric shower over bath and a Ground Floor Bedroom with built in wardrobes.
Upstairs there are a further three double bedrooms, two with built in storage and a shower room with an electric shower.
Externally the property has a tarmac driveway with a patio area to the rear and an elevated garden laid in lawn. There is a timber shed to the side suitable for outside storage. The vendors installed a new burner in 2018 and the property is wired for a security alarm.
Viewing is recommended.
- Entrance Hallway 6' 5'' x 18' 2'' (1.96m x 5.53m)
- Tiled flooring, radiator cover and under stair storage.
- Living Room 11' 5'' x 14' 8'' (3.49m x 4.473m)
- Laminate flooring, tv and telephone point, marble fireplace with back boiler (heating water and radiators) with electric fire inset. Ceiling coving.
- Sitting Room 11' 6'' x 14' 9'' (3.5m x 4.5m)
- Laminate flooring, tv point, faux mahogany fireplace with electric fire, ceiling coving and ceiling rose. Pvc doors to sun-room.
- Sun Room 10' 6'' x 18' 6'' (3.2m x 5.63m)
- Vinyl flooring, tv point, double doors to front and back.
- Kitchen/Diner 11' 5'' x 14' 8'' (3.48m x 4.476m)
- Tiled flooring, range of high and low level units with single stainless steel sink, tiled over work-tops, plumbed for dishwasher, plumber for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, space for cooker, and pvc door to rear.
- Bathroom 6' 5'' x 10' 5'' (1.966m x 3.179m)
- Timber flooring, access to hotpress, vanity unit with whb and mirror cabinet, bath with "triton" electric shower and screen, w/c, chrome heated towel rail and full wall tiling.
- Bedroom 1 11' 6'' x 14' 8'' (3.5m x 4.472m)
- Side view aspect with laminate flooring, built in units over bed and built in wardrobes. Tv point.
- First Floor Landing 8' 4'' x 3' 3'' (2.53m x .99m)
- Carpet runner on stairs and carpet on landing.
- Bedroom 2 11' 10'' x 19' 8'' (3.614m x 6m)
- Side view aspect with solid pine flooring and built in slide-robes with integrated ensuite with two piece suite.
- Shower Room 6' 3'' x 5' 5'' (1.913m x 1.65m)
- Fully tiled with white vanity unit with whb, w/c and separate shower cubicle with "redring plus" electric shower. Velux window - single glazed.
- Bedroom 3 12' 11'' x 11' 3'' (3.93m x 3.43m)
- Side view aspect with vinyl flooring and access to roofspace (which is floored).
- Bedroom 4 14' 5'' x 8' 2'' (4.4m x 2.5m)
- Side and Front view aspect with vinyl flooring and built in storage.
- Tarmac driveway. Enclosed Gates to front. Patio area at rear. Elevated garden laid in lawn to rear. Timber shed at side for storage with burner. Oil tank. Outside tap at rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »