- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Fantastic Spacious Semi Detached Property
- Prime Location Within Small Popular Development in Picturesque and Thriving Town of Donaghadee
- Versatile and Flexible Accommodation
- Good Sized First Floor Living Room
- Kitchen on the Ground Floor with Casual Dining Area
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Master with En Suite Shower Room and Juliet Balcony
- Bathroom with Four Piece White Suite on the Second Floor and Downstairs WC Meaning Bathroom Facilities on Each Floor
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Double Width Driveway with Good Parking
- Delightful, Mature and Fully Enclosed Rear Garden in Lawns with Excellent Degree of Privacy
- Integral Garage with Electric Remote Roller Shutter Door and Utility Area
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers
- Many Amenities Close by Which Include Shops, Cafes, Restaurants, The Commons, Various Sporting Activities and Picturesque Lighthouse and Harbour
- Early Viewing Essential
Additional InformationLocated in the popular and thriving seaside town of Donaghadee, here is an ideal opportunity to purchase a fantastic semi detached property situated in a small development with ease of access to many local amenities, which include shops, cafes, restaurants, Commons, various sporting activities and picturesque harbour and lighthouse.
The property itself is well presented throughout and is very versatile offering a range of different layouts to suit the needs of the home owners and comprises fitted kitchen with casual dining area on the ground floor, good sized living room and master bedroom with en suite shower room on the first floor and three further bedrooms and a bathroom with four piece white suite on the second floor. Outside there is a large double car width driveway to the front with good parking and delightful, well presented and easily maintained fully enclosed rear garden in lawns with excellent degree of privacy. Other benefits include Phoenix Gas heating, uPVC double glazed windows, downstairs WC, which means there are bathroom facilities on each floor, and integral garage with electric remote roller shutter door and utility area.
Recent sales of other properties in this development have proven to be extremely successful and this one should be no different. As a result we expect demand to be high and to a wide range of prospective purchasers including first time buyers, young professionals, families and those looking to downsize. We can thoroughly recommend a viewing at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- uPVC double glazed front door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Fully tiled floor, door to integral garage.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled splashback, fully tiled floor, extractor fan.
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 5.18m x 3.25m (17' 0" x 10' 8")
at widest points
Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, Franke single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated Neff oven, integrated Neff four ring hob, tiled splashback, extractor fan above, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- Cloakroom with storage.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.11m x 3.18m (13' 6" x 10' 5")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.09m x 2.87m (13' 5" x 9' 5")
uPVC double glazed French doors to Juliet balcony.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Three piece white suite comprising: built-in shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback, low flush WC, fully tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Good sized walk-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 2.59m (11' 7" x 8' 6")
at widest points
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.87m x 2.46m (9' 5" x 8' 1")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.18m x 2.44m (10' 5" x 8' 0")
- Four piece white suite comprising: panelled bath with mixer tap, separate built-in shower cubicle, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer tap and tiled splashback, fully tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Two car width driveway in loose stone with excellent parking leading to integral garage.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 4.83m x 2.79m (15' 10" x 9' 2")
Remote control electric roller shutter door, power, light, utility area plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, worktop, Worcester Bosch gas fired boiler, built-in shelving.
- Delightful, beautifully presented and mature fully enclosed rear garden in lawns with vast array of colourful flowers, plants, trees and shrubs, sitting area in loose stones, excellent degree of privacy, outside tap to side.
Heading out of Donaghadee, along Millisle Road, Carnmoon is on your right hand side just past the entrance to the Commons.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »