- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Flexible accommodation up to five bedrooms, two reception rooms or three bedrooms and three reception rooms and study
- Beautifully decorated and presented
- Fabulous panoramic views of Belfast Lough to hills and northern shoreline
- Fitted and equipped modern kitchen with Bosch appliances
- Stunning bathroom with 'jacuzzi' bath, shower cubicle and ensuite shower room
- Combination of interior layouts to suit all tastes including those working from home
- Gas fired central heating
- Mahogany effect uPVC double glazed windows
- Low maintenance, colourful mature gardens
- Large, sunny sun deck to rear with superb views
- Very popular and convenient location
Additional InformationTHE AGENT'S PERSPECTIVE...
This is a beautiful home with much to offer and several surprises too!
The accommodation is extensive, flexible but manageable to suit all tastes with up to five bedrooms (if required) and incorporating excellent space to work from home.
Beautifully decorated and presented there is a fully fitted and equipped kitchen (with Bosch appliances) a stunning bathroom with 'jacuzzi' bath and shower cubicle above plus ensuite shower room.
Given the house is in such excellent order there is plenty of time to sit and enjoy the stunning panoramic views of Belfast Lough (and shoreline lights at night time) from the private, sheltered sun deck.
A truly fabulous home!!
- Quarry tiled entrance to glazed front door.
- SPILT LEVEL ENTRANCE HALL
- Bow window overlooking colourful mature front garden. Oak flooring. Steps up to:
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.41m x 3.58m (17' 9" x 11' 9")
Fabulous elevated views over Belfast Lough to hills beyond and illuminated shoreline. Feature fireplace.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.54m (9' 9" x 8' 4")
Superb Lough views.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.06m x 3.05m (13' 4" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (5)/DINING ROOM OR HOME OFFICE
- 5.46m x 2.97m (17' 11" x 9' 9")
- CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM
- 2.9m x 2.03m (9' 6" x 6' 8")
White suite comprising 'jacuzzi' bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, low flush wc, chrome heated towel radiator, recessed lighting, grey ceramic tiled floor, Italian ceramic tiled walls, vanity unit, wash hand basin with mixer taps, corner shower cubicle with shower panels.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.11m x 3.05m (16' 9" x 10' 0")
Feature cast iron stove with gas fire, double sliding doors to sun deck with superb views. Open to:
- MODERN KITCHEN BY UNIT DESIGN
- 3.89m x 2.72m (12' 9" x 8' 11")
Extensive range of Broadoak painted high and low level shaker style cupboards, white 'quartz' worktops, inset sink and drainer with mixer taps, fabulous Lough views, Bosch integrated fridge, freezer, microwave, double oven, ceramic hob and dishwasher, black granite splash back, cooker canopy/extractor, large format ceramic tiled floor, concealed double waste bin, recessed lighting and worktop lighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 3.12m (11' 9" x 10' 3")
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.25m x 1.83m (10' 8" x 6' 0")
Rustic oak laminate flooring, recessed lighting, chrome radiator.
- MODERN ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- 2.62m x 1.3m (8' 7" x 4' 3")
Low flush wc with concealed cistern, wash hand basin with cupboards below, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome towel radiator, pine tongue and groove panelled ceiling, recessed lighting, corner shower cubicle with shower panels.
- BEDROOM (2)/OR STUDY/TV ROOM
- 2.74m x 2.54m (9' 0" x 8' 4")
uPVC double glazed French doors to outside and garden. Recessed lighting.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Extensive range high and low level cupboards, laminate worktops, plumbed for washing machine, vented tumble dryer, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- LARGE STAINED TIMBER SUN DECK
- 6.96m x 4.14m (22' 10" x 13' 7")
With space for casual dining/sunbathing or simply enjoying the view.
- Garden store below. Timber shed. Boiler house, housing gas fired central heating boiler. Double entrance gates. Brick pavior driveway.
- Colourful, mature easily maintained gardens to front and rear in lawns, flowerbeds, shrubs, borders, fencing and hedges.
Second right off Whinney Hill, house is on the shore side on the right.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »