- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Newly Refurbished Terraced Property
- Excellent Location
- Triple Glazing Throughout
- Off-Street Parking
- Adjacent to Train Station
DescriptionNo. 17 Butler Avenue comprises a superb, extended 3-Bed mid-terrace property, centrally located just 450m from Thurles town centre, adjacent to Thurles Train Station, with easy access to all local shops, services and amenities.
Accommodation includes Entrance Hall, W.C, understairs Storage, large modern Kitchen / Diningroom, Bathroom, and large Livingroom on the Ground Floor. Upstairs contains 3 no. Bedrooms. Central Heating is provided by an Oil-Fired system and there are triple glazed windows throughout.
There is off-street parking to the front with attractive gardens to the rear and a new garden shed. All mains services are connected.
This property has recently been refurbished to an excellent standard and comprises an ideal property for the first time buyer, small family, retired or investor.
Viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only with sole Agents, Sherry FitzGerald Gleeson - Thurles - (0504) 22997.
- Entrance Hall
- 5.56m x 0.97m (18'3" x 3'2")
- with W.C., generous understairs storage, tiled floor and recessed lighting
- 5.60m x 3.05m (18'4" x 10'0")
- with fitted cabinets, open fire with electric fire inset, laminate wood flooring, double doors to Kitchen / Dining
- Entrance Hall
- 4.32m x 4.20m (14'2" x 13'9")
- Fully fitted kitchen, tiled over worktop, tiled flooring, access to rear garden.
- 2.24m x 0.81m (7'4" x 2'8")
- with tiled flooring, W.C. and whb
- 2.06m x 1.32m (6'9" x 4'4")
- Bright landing with Velux skylight and Stira to attic
- Bedroom 1
- 3.20m x 3.18m (10'6" x 10'5")
- with fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 2
- 3.18m x 2.50m (10'5" x 8'2")
- Spacious double Bedroom
- Bedroom 3
- 2.41m x 2.20m (7'11" x 7'3")
- Single Bedroom
- Shower Room
- 1.60m x 1.42m (5'3" x 4'8")
- with tiled flooring and partly tiled walls, T90z Triton electric shower, W.C., whb
BER No.: 103430435
Energy Performance Indicator: 166.71 kWh/m²/yr
Schools near 17 Butler AvenueVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »