- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Oil fired central heating
- UPvc double glazing
- Enclosed rear yard
- Off street parking
- Convenient location
Extended three/four bedroom mid terrace located in the popular Brookfield Gardens area of Ahoghill. Shops, Primary Schools and other amenities are within walking distance whilst Ballymena town is a short 10 minute drive. The property benefits from an extension to the rear which provides an additional reception room that could be used as a ground floor (fourth) bedroom if required. It has uPvc double glazing and oil fired central heating. There is an enclosed back yard and off street parking for two cars. An ideal home for the first time buyer, couple, young family or property investor seeking an excellent opportunity of an attractive buy-to-let.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge 4.86m x 3.81m (15'11" x 12'6")
- Multi-fuel burning stove with granite hearth and wooden beam mantle. Laminate wooden floor. TV point
- Kitchen 5.84m x 2.56m (19'2" x 8'5")
- Good range of eye and low level units. Single tub sink with single drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Spac for electric cooker. Tiled floor. Under stairs cupboard.
- Family room / bedroom 4 5.14m x 2.50m (16'10" x 8'2")
- Solid wooden floor. UPvc back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 3.69m x 3.03m (12'1" x 9'11")
- Laminate wooden floor. Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 4.66m x 3.09m (15'3" x 10'2")
- Laminate wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3 2.86m x 2.20m (9'5" x 7'3")
- Laminate wooden floor.
- Bathroom 2.09m x 1.70m (6'10" x 5'7")
- Three piece white suite. Panel bath with electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tile effect laminate wooden floor. Part tiled walls.
- To the front is off street parking for two cars. Gated access to rear garden. The back is fully enclosed and has a brick shed.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »