- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Master En-Suite
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining
- Utility Room
- Gas Heating
- Double Glazing
- Driveway to Side
- Side Garden Laid in Lawn
This deceptively spacious home is situated in the ever popular Saintfield Road area of South East Belfast, just opposite the Park and Ride offering an easy commuting into and out of Belfast. Forestside Shopping Centre is within easy reach as well as leading schools both primary and post primary. The accommodation comprises spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen / dining and on the 1st floor are 3 good bedrooms, master with en-suite, and the main bathroom offering a bath with a separate shower cubicle. Outside are ample parking facilities to the side and good size enclosed garden.
- Panelled front door to entrance hall. Tiled flooring.
- Down-stairs w.c.
- Low flush w.c sink unit.
- Sandstone fire-place with wooden surround housing a coal effect gas fire.
- Kitchen/ Dining
- Full range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, built in 4 ring gas hob, stainless steel overhead extractor fan, double oven, integrated fridge freezer and dish-washer. Single drainer 1 ¼ bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Spot-lights. Upvc patio doors. Access to the garden and decking.
- Full range of unis, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One
- Built in beech furniture.
- Comprising walk in shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Spot-lights.
- Bedroom Two
- Bedroom Three
- White Bathroom Suite
- Comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w,c. Separate corner shower unit, Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Spot-lights.
- Built in storage. Access to the roof-space.
- Block paved driveway with parking to side. Garden and patio area. Additional are to side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »