- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Home
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Generous Kitchen And Separate Dining
- Downstairs WC
- White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Large Enclosed Rear Gardens
- A Well Appointed First Home
Additional Information17 Belvoir Drive is one of the larger semi-detached homes in the Belvoir area, offering excellent accommodation throughout.
This excellent purchase has three double bedrooms, spacious lounge, generous kitchen with separate dining area, downstairs WC and white bathroom suite on the first floor.
In addition to an oil fired central heating system and double glazing, this property also benefits from great sized gardens to both front and rear. The property is also within walking distance to primary and post primary schools, play parks, Belvoir Forest Park, transport links and Tesco Newtownbreda. An excellent home with fantastic accommodation in a superb location.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC glass panelled side door. Laminate flooring.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
- 6.22m x 3.1m (20' 5" x 10' 2")
Carpeted. Open plan to dining area. Electric fire unit with ornate surround and tiled hearth.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.53m x 2.74m (11' 7" x 9' 0")
- 4.57m x 3.05m (15' 0" x 10' 0")
Range of built-in high and low level units. Room for stand alone oven. Extractor fan. Single drainer 1¼ bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls. Vinyl flooring. Access to rear garden.
- Built-in storage and airing cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.72m x 2.95m (15' 6" x 9' 8")
Built-in storage. Carpeted.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 2.64m (11' 7" x 8' 8")
Built-in storage. Carpeted.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.43m x 2.95m (11' 3" x 9' 8")
Built-in storage. Vinyl flooring.
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower unit above. Wash hand basin with mixer taps. Low flush WC.
- Front garden in lawn. Enclosed rear patio, flagged and large tiered lawn area.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
79th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »