- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Deceptively Spacious & Extended Detached Home In an Extremely Popular Location
- Spacious Lounge with double doors leading to Dining Room/Family Room
- Good sized living Room with Feature Fireplace accessed through By Folding Doors
- Open plan Dining Kitchen with integrated appliances, fitted cupboards and Island with Granite Surfaces
- Downstairs WC and Under Stair Storage
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms, two with en suite facilities
- Family Bathroom with 3 piece suite
- Double Glazed Windows and Oil Fired Central Heating
- Integral Garage with Additional Parking to Front
- Enclosed Low Maintenance Patio Area to Rear and Good Sized Garden to front & Side
- Extremely Convenient to Amenities In Lisburn Including Shops and Leading Schools
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Additional InformationThis spacious & extended detached family home is situated on a generous site in an extremely popular development just off the Pond Park Road, convenient to a range of amenities in Lisburn and within comfortable commuting distance of Belfast. The property offers spacious family accommodation which is perfectly complemented by the delightful enclosed patio area to the rear and good sized lawn to the front and side. Recent sales in this locality have proved extremely popular and this property can only be fully appreciated on internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood door, glass panelling, solid wood flooring
- SEPARATE WC:
- low flush WC, Washhand Basin, Hard wood floor
- 3.76m x 5.18m (12' 4" x 16' 12")
Laminate flooring, double cornicing glass doors to;
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.05m x 2.98m (10' 0" x 9' 9")
Laminate Flooring, Cornicing
- 6.21m x 4.24m (20' 4" x 13' 11")
1 1/2 Bowl, Stainless Steel Sink Unit, Mixer Tap, High and Low Level Units, Granite Worktops, Belling Kensington Range, 5 Ring Ceramic Hob, Double Oven, Island with Storage and Granite Worktop, Built in Dishwasher, Ceramic Tile Floor, Access to Integral Garage, Glass & PVC Rear Doors to Living Room Bi-Folding Doors
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.6m x 4.34m (15' 1" x 14' 3")
via By Folding Doors, Floor to Ceiling Brick Fire Place Wooden Mantle, Fuel Wood Burning Stove - Double Doors to Rear
- 2.99m x 5.33m (9' 10" x 17' 6")
- Roof Space Access - Storage Only
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.92m x 4.6m (12' 10" x 15' 1")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low Flush WC, Pedestal Wash Hand Basin, Floor to Ceiling tiles, Ceramic Tiled Floor, Shower
- Bath with Mixer Tap with Shower Attachment, Pedestal Wash Hand Basin with Mixer Tap, Low Flush WC
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.9m x 3.58m (12' 10" x 11' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 5.49m (10' 10" x 18' 0")
Wooden Flooring, Built in Wardrobe & Storage
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner Shower Unit, Aqualisa Shower, Pedestal Wash Hand Basin, Low Flush WC, Spotlights, Extractor Fan
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.97m x 4.99m (9' 9" x 16' 4")
- Enclosed Rear Patio, Oil Tank and Sheds, Garden to Side and Large to Front with Fencing & External Lighting
- Driveway leading to integral garage. Good sized gardens to front and side with fully enclosed rear patio area.
Travelling away from Lisburn on the Pond Park Road turn right onto the Belmont Road and third left onto Belmont Drive and the property is on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »