- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- End Of Terrace Villa In Convenient Location With Two Storey Rear Extension
- Spacious Lounge Open Plan To Dining Area & With Wood Laminate Flooring
- Large Extended Kitchen Diner With Range Of Fitted High And Low Level Cupboards
- Three Well Proportioned First Floor Bedrooms / Phoenix Gas Heating System
- Four Piece White Bathroom Suite Including Separate Shower Enclosure
- Optional Off Street Parking To Front / Double Glazing / Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Keenly Priced To Allow For Completion Of Works And Some Modernisation
Additional InformationThis end of terrace villa is situated in a convenient location and benefits from a two storey extension to the rear of the home. On the ground floor there is a large lounge open plan to dining area and a spacious kitchen/dining room with range of fitted high and low level cupboards. Upstairs there are three well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with a four piece white suite including separate shower enclosure. Outside there is a low maintenance enclosed rear garden with patio and potential for off street parking to the front. The home further benefits from double glazing and a Phoenix Gas heating system. Keenly priced to allow for completion of some works unfinished and upgrading.
- OPEN PORCH:
- Double glazed entrance door.
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM:
- 5.84m x 4.24m (19' 2" x 13' 11")
Wood laminate flooring, wall light points, panelled radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 5.97m x 4.04m (19' 7" x 13' 3")
Overall. Range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, one and a half bowl resin sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, space for cooker, two single panelled radiators, space for fridge/freezer, gas boiler unit, recessed spotlights, wood laminate flooring, plumbed for washing machine.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Double glazed door to rear garden.
- Single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 3.2m (14' 0" x 10' 6")
Single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 2.51m (10' 7" x 8' 3")
Single panelled radiator, velux skylight, recessed lights.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.01m x 3.56m (13' 2" x 11' 8")
At widest points. Single panelled radiator.
- Four piece suite comprising of panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, shower enclosure with Mira shower unit, single panelled radiator, extractor fan, recessed lights, tiled.
- To front - potential for off street parking.
To rear - paved patio, fence enclosed, rear gate.
Travelling out of Bangor along Abbey Street, continue through the lights on to the Belfast Road. Then take the turn on the left in to Oakwood Drive and at the end turn right in to Beechwood Avenue. No.17 is on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
37th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »