- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi Detached Property Occupying Prime Position
- Well Maintained Throughout
- Views Across Belfast City to the Antrim Hills
- Living Room
- Separate Dining Room with Views across Belfast
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Gardens to Front and Rear
- Driveway Parking
- Close to Tesco's Superstore, Forestside Shopping Centre, Belfast City Airport Plus a Range of Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
- Ideally Suited to First Time Buyer, Young Professional or Family
Additional InformationOccupying a prime position on the street this well maintained semi detached property commands some lovely views across Belfast city centre to the Antrim Hills beyond. Beechgrove Gardens is a renowned and convenient residential address which is of particular appeal to the family market with excellent primary schools within striking distance. Located just off the outer ring, the location offers ease of access for the city commuter. Tesco's Superstore, Forestside Shopping Centre, Belfast City Airport and a range of leading primary and grammar schools are also close at hand.
The home is sure to create instant interest on today's market. The accommodation comprises of two separate reception rooms and fully fitted kitchen. The first floor comprises of three well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite. Further benefits include double glazing, oil fired central heating, driveway parking as well as a rear garden.
- Glazed hardwood double front doors, glazed side light and top light to reception porch.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, glazed inner door and side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Original wood strip wooden floor, cornice ceiling, cloaks area and storage under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.84m x 3.43m (12' 7" x 11' 3")
Cornice ceiling, tiled fireplace and hearth (currently not in use).
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.4m x 3.35m (11' 2" x 11' 0")
Oak laminate wooden floor, wall mounted electric fire, views across Belfast to Antrim Hills, cornice ceiling.
- 3.4m x 2.36m (11' 2" x 7' 9")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink and a half sink unit, mixer taps, fully tiled walls, built-in glazed and leaded display unit, space for cooker, extractor fan above, views across Belfast to Antrim Hills and Belfast Lough, glazed access door to rear garden.
- Access to roofspace. Partly floored, light.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.48m x 3.45m (11' 5" x 11' 4")
Excellent views across Belfast to Antrim Hills and Belfast Lough and Harland and Wolff cranes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 3.51m (12' 5" x 11' 6")
Outlook to front
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.72m x 2.29m (8' 11" x 7' 6")
Outlook to front.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with built-in Redring electric shower unit, shower screen, hotpress with copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater, built-in shelving, part tiled walls, access to roofspace via Slingsby ladder.
- Front tarmac driveway, front garden laid in lawns with array of flowerbeds and shrubs, enclosed rear garden with raised paved patio area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, oil PVC storage tank, built-in barbecue, covered utility area with light and power, plumbed for washing machine, boiler house, uPVC fascia and soffit boards.
Travelling along the dual carriageway, along the Upper Knockbreda Road, at the traffic lights drive into Glencregagh Road. Turn left into Glencregagh Drive and Beechgrove Gardens is a continuation of Glencregagh Drive.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »