Looking for a mortgage?
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements. Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A spacious semi-detached property located in a popular area of South Belfast
- Well-presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Stunning views across Belfast to Cavehill and beyond
- Entrance porch leading to a bright & spacious entrance hall
- Beautiful lounge with a bay window and a feature fireplace
- Large living and dining room with patio doors to the rear garden
- Kitchen with good storage and an integrated oven & hob
- Detached garage with a utility area to the rear
- Three bedrooms – one with fitted wardrobes and stunning views
- Bathroom with a white three piece suite
- Private rear garden laid in lawn with a patio area
- Front garden laid in lawn with mature plants & shrubs
- Driveway providing ample off-street parking
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Highly desirable location close to many local amenities and schools
Beauty on Beech!
This spacious semi-detached property located in a popular area of South Belfast is sure to appeal to a range of purchasers, from first time buyers looking for a first class location with excellent amenities to growing families that want a choice of leading schools and nurseries. The property offers two spacious reception rooms, a very private rear garden and simply stunning views of Belfast that is sure to add to the appeal!
Downstairs comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, a lounge with a bay window and a feature fireplace, a large living and dining room with patio doors to the garden and a kitchen with excellent storage. Upstairs comprises three bedrooms – one benefiting from fitted wardrobes and a bathroom with a white three piece suite.
Externally to the front there is a well-maintained garden with mature plants and shrubs. There is a lengthy driveway to the side providing off-street parking. The rear garden is very private and benefits from a good-sized lawn and a lovely patio area that is a great place to relax with a book and a glass of wine!
Beechgrove Crescent is conveniently located just off the outer ring with many leading schools, Forestside, Tesco Newtownbreda and the bustling Ormeau Road all within easy reach making it a great choice for families.
To arrange a viewing of this superb property please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Lounge 12'6" x 11'1"
Living/Dining Room 21'1" x 10'11"
Kitchen 11'2" x 8'1"
Bedroom 1 10'11" x 11'2"
Bedroom 2 12'4" x 10'5"
Bedroom 3 7'7" x 8'2"
Bathroom 7'2" x 7'5"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 10 days)
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views