- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern First Floor Apartment Situated In Highly Sought After Baylands Area Of Ballyholme
- Only A Short Distance To Bangor Town Centre & Coastal Walks At Ballyholme Beach
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Both With Fitted Wardrobes & Master With En-Suite
- Spacious Lounge & Separate Kitchen Breakfast Room With Generous Range Of Fitted Cupboards
- Three Piece White Bathroom Suite / Phoenix Gas Heating System / Double Glazed
- Communal Gardens / Visitor Parking Spaces / Allocated Parking Space To Front
- Intercom System / Roofspace Accessed With Slingsby Ladder & With Flooring
Additional InformationThis modern, well presented first floor apartment is situated in a pleasant complex in the highly sought after Fourth Avenue area of Baylands, Ballyholme. Constructed by Pearlow Development, this property offers two good sized bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes and with an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom. There is also a spacious lounge and separate kitchen with generous range of fitted cupboards, built-in oven and hob and space for a small table and chairs. The apartment further benefits from double glazing, a Phoenix Gas heating system, three piece white bathroom suite and intercom system. Outside there are communal gardens, visitor parking and an allocated parking space. Located only a short distance from Bangor Town Centre and Ballyholme beach, this superb apartment is available with no onward chain, and internal viewing is highly recommended.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Glazed entrance door, intercom system.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden entrance door, 2 cloak cupboards off, intercom phone, thermostat, roofspace access with slingsby ladder and flooring, double panelled radiator, telephone point.
- 4.98m x 3.48m (16' 4" x 11' 5")
Double panelled radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 3.91m x 2.69m (12' 10" x 8' 10")
Generous range of modern fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, built-in oven and four ring gas hob, canopy with extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, concealed gas boiler unit, double panelled radiator, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, low voltage lighting, storage cupboard off, space for fridge freezer.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.97m x 3.32m (13' 0" x 10' 11")
Built-in wardrobes, single panelled radiator, door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower enclosure with mains thermostatic shower unit, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, heated towel rail, tiled flooring and walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.93m x 2.64m (12' 11" x 8' 8")
Built-in sliderobes, single panelled radiator.
- Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, low voltage lighting, extractor fan, tiled flooring, tiled walls.
- Communal gardens with shrubs, visitor parking, allocated parking space.
Travelling out of Bangor via High Street, continue on to the Donaghadee Road. Continue straight ahead at the roundabout at the junction with Hamilton Road. Carry on for a short distance and take the third left in to Third Avenue then immediately right in to Fourth Avenue. Baylands Court is accessed into the right at the bottom of the hill.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »