- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Excellent Commercial / Residential / Development Opportunity in a Popular Residential Location Between Bloomfield and Ballyhackamore
- Property Currently used as Commercial Unit, Consisting of House plus 2 Storey Workshop/Storage Extension (Current Business is Relocating and Unaffected by Sale)
- Original House standard age construction
- Extension in Steelwork and Concrete Units with Breeze Block Walls
- Half Metal Cladded Walls from First Floor to Roof
- Roof is Metal Cladded throughout, Stairs are Concrete
- Interior Partitions can be easily removed and new Area's created
- Possible Room for part Mezzanine Level from First Floor
Additional InformationThe property comprises of a commercial unit fronting onto Batley Street. This commercial business is relocating and will be unaffected. The site extends to circa 2,500 square feet and is ideally suited for redevelopment subject to planning consent.
The subject premises are situated on Batley Street in East Belfast, which is a large residential catchment area, and is close to the busy Ballyhackamore village. Belmont is also a short distance away. There is a popular bus route providing ease of access to Belfast city centre, which is only five minutes' journey time.
Connswater Shopping Centre, George Best City Airport and Holywood Exchange/IKEA are all located within close proximity to the subject site.
Three options for the sale:
Ø Can be used as Commercial Premises
Ø Converted back to Residential (Subject to planning)
Ø Redevelop Site to Housing or Apartments (Subject to planning)
Travelling from the Upper Newtownards Road along the Beersbridge Road, turn right into Bloomfield Avenue and third right into Batley Street.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »