- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Unique Opportunity to acquire a substantial small holding of c.46 acres
- Substantial Detached Family Home with Integral Garage of over 3,250 sq.ft.
- Adjacent to Portmore Equestrian Centre and ideal quiet local roads for 'hacking out'
- Two Large Agricultural Outbuildings
- Large extensive gardens with ornate water features
- Light and Bright home finished to a high specification
- Two Large Reception rooms across the ground floor
- Impressive Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Integrated Beam Vacuum System
- Sun Tracking Solar Panels (producing electric) & Integrated water heating panels fitted to the roof
- Geothermal Ground Source Heating System
- Sliding Sash uPVC windows
- CCTV System & Automated Gates
- Early Enquires are recommended.
Additional InformationWe are delighted to present this small holding and possible business opportunity to the market. Comprising off substantial detached family home, agricultural outbuildings set on c. 46 acres in total. Available collectively but may be separated into lots.
A five bedroom detached home of over c.3,250 sq.ft. is centrally positioned within the lands with views towards Lough Neagh. Built to an exacting and high specification b its current owners it presents many luxuries like Underfloor Heating throughout, Integrated Vacuum System, sliding sash uPVC windows, integrated Sauna, CCTV system, automated gates and much more. A light and bright home throughout that is also highly energy efficient with Geothermal Ground Source Heating System, Solar Tracking Panels (not leased) and a high specification of insulation and design throughout.
Furthermore this opportunity presents two large Agricultural Outbuildings of steel portal frame construction. These were previously used as a Cattery and Kennels but are ideally suited for agriculture or those who are self employed desiring to operate a business from home. Early Viewing is recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood door, double glazed side panels, ceramic tiled floor, vaulted ceiling, double glazed double doors through to...
- OPEN LOUNGE/HALL:
- 9.m x 6.m (29' 6" x 19' 8")
Porcelain tiled floor, wood burning stove on stone hearth.
- Porcelain tiled floor, fitted desk, spot lighting.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.4m x 4.5m (14' 5" x 14' 9")
Solid wood floor, spotlights, integrated sliderobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Porcelain tiled floor, wetroom shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, vanity sink unit, spotlights, extractor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.5m x 4.5m (14' 9" x 14' 9")
Solid wood floor, spotlights, double doors out to rear, cast iron feature fireplace (not staying) with open fire.
- 9.m x 4.5m (29' 6" x 14' 9")
Porcelain tiled floor, range of high and low level units including centre island with granite worktops, 6 ring gas hob, integrated Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, stainless steel side draining sink, space for integrated fridge/freezer, double uPVC doors.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of high and low level units, side draining stainless steel sink, 5 ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor, door through to integrated double garage.
- Porcelain tiled floor, low flush WC, vanity sink unit.
- Galleried landing, solid wood floor, sauna off, access to roofspace.
- LAUNDRY ROOM:
- 3.m x 3.m (9' 10" x 9' 10")
Porcelain tiled floor, plumbed for washer/dryer, workings of solar panels and hot water system, velux window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.m x 4.5m (13' 1" x 14' 9")
Solid wood floor, spotlights.
- JACK & JILL ENSUITE:
- Porcelain tiled floor, low flush WC, vanity sink unit, di-vapor shower with steam functions, spotlights, extractor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.m x 4.5m (9' 10" x 14' 9")
Solid wood floor, spotlights, double doors out to balcony.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.m x 2.9m (9' 10" x 9' 6")
Solid wood floor, spotlights, velux window.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.5m x 4.5m (14' 9" x 14' 9")
Double doors out to balcony, dressing room off, spotlights,solid wood floor.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.71m x 5.5m (18' 9" x 18' 1")
Up and over roller shutter door, door out to side.
- SHED 1:
- 5 permanent kennels (with heated beds), 2 temporary kennels (with heated beds), workshop off, mezanine with 5 cattery spaces unit.
- SHED 2 (OPEN):
- 10 temporary kennels (with heated beds), large stable, sandschool.
- Situated on c. 35 acres in total (of which approximately 2.5 acres are set in gardens and yards around the house). The land comprises 6 large fields with small areas of Woodland.
It is possible the lands may be available by separate negotiation.
- Gardens are largely laid in lawns with specimen trees and low level shrub beds, with pond/water feature and sheltered patio areas around the home.
- Large hard standing with two agricultural sheds suitable for equestrian, business and agricultural uses.
From Lower Ballinderry, take the Aghalee Road towards Aghalee turn right into Moss Lane, which becomes Boghead Bridge Road.
Continue to the end of Boghead Bridge Road and take right onto Derryola Bridge Road and the subject property is located approximately a mile on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »