- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Oil fired central heating system / Upvc double glazed windows and doors.
- Deluxe fitted kitchen with built-in double oven, hob and extractor hood / Separate utility room.
- Four bedrooms (master bedroom with en-suite shower room), three plus reception rooms and Upvc double glazed conservatory.
- Deluxe white bathroom suite with ceramic wall and floor tiling.
- Detached matching garage approached by tarmac driveway.
- Gardens to front, side and rear in lawns, trees, paved patio area and ornamental pond.
Additional InformationOccupying a generous site with views over rolling countryside from all angles, this deceptively spacious detached bungalow offers a wonderful rural setting and yet is only a short drive into Newtownards or Bangor towns. The property offers well proportioned family accommodation with spacious rooms and great attention to detail and therefore must strongly recommend internal inspection to appreciate all this fine home has to offer.
- Enclosed and tiled entrance porch. Entrance hall with polished wood floor, hot press copper cylinder with immersion heater, cloaks cupboard.
- 5.89m x 4.42m (19' 4" x 14' 6")
Carved mahogany surround, marble inset and marble hearth, cornice ceiling, glazed double doors to…….
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.11m x 3.68m (13' 6" x 12' 1")
- DELUXE FITTED KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM
- 4.75m x 4.39m (15' 7" x 14' 5")
2 ½ Tub single stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica round edged work surfaces, built-in double oven, five ring hob unit, extractor hood, plumbed for dishwasher, wall tiling, wine rack, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.9m x 2.49m (9' 6" x 8' 2")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, low level units, formica round edged work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine.
- SEPARATE TOILET
- White suite comprising low flush WC.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.81m x 3.45m (12' 6" x 11' 4")
Brick fireplace, tiled hearth, polished wood floor, cornice ceiling, sliding double glazed patio doors to………….
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY:
- 3.56m x 3.4m (11' 8" x 11' 2")
Ceramic tiled floor, Upvc double glazed french doors to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 3.78m (13' 3" x 12' 5")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, heated chrome towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 3.96m (13' 0" x 13' 0")
Built-in robes and cupboards.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.12m x 2.51m (10' 3" x 8' 3")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.99m x 3.56m (13' 1" x 11' 8")
Built-in robes and cupboards.
- DELUXE BATHROOM
- White suite comprising panelled corner bath bath with mixer taps,
thermostatically controlled shower unit over bath, twin wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, heated chrome towel rail.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.87m x 5.64m (19' 3" x 18' 6")
Electric roller door with light and power, oil fired boiler, approached by tarmac driveway.
- Outside light, outside water tap.
- To front, side and rear in lawns, trees, paved patio area and ornamental pond.
- GROUND RENT
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »