- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended Detached Villa Occupying a Prime Position Fronting the Malone Road
- Living Room with Fireplace & Gas Coal Effect Fire
- Dining Room with Bay Window
- Extended Lounge with Open Fireplace
- Extended Kitchen/Breakfast Room & Utility Area
- 5 Bedrooms, 2 with Ensuite Bathrooms & Family Bathroom
- Timber Garage, Parking for 3-4 Cars
- Front & West Facing Rear Gardens in Lawns with Patio Area
Additional InformationThis extended detached family home occupies a good site in this convenient residential area.
The property provides spacious family accommodation with three spacious reception rooms, five bedrooms, two with ensuite bathrooms and main bathroom. One of the bedrooms has sliding doors to a west facing paved balcony which has excellent views from the rear of the house.
Convenient to all the amenities in the Malone area including primary and secondary schools.
The property now requires some modernisation and updating but has been priced accordingly.
- uPVC door to . . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Original floor. Hardwood front door and glazing to . . .
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood panelled walls, brick fireplace, cornice ceiling.
- Coloured suite comprising low flush wc and wash hand basin.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.79m x 3.81m (19' 0" x 12' 6")
Wooden fireplace surround with marble inset and hearth, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, gas coal effect fire.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.11m x 3.81m (16' 9" x 12' 6")
Bay window, cornice ceiling, wooden fireplace surround with marble inset and hearth.
- EXTENDED LOUNGE:
- 8.23m x 3.66m (27' 0" x 12' 0")
(into bay). Wooden fireplace surround with marble inset and hearth, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- EXTENDED MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO BREAKFAST ROOM:
- 6.32m x 3.53m (20' 9" x 11' 7")
Range of wooden high and low level units, work surfaces, 1.5 bowl sink and drainer, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, integrated microwave, part tiled walls, polished tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, hardwood door and glazing to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled floor.
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Feature leaded window, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.5m x 3.45m (14' 9" x 11' 4")
Extensive range of built-in robes, sliding doors to spacious balcony.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.79m x 3.78m (19' 0" x 12' 5")
(to include ensuite bathroom). Feature built-in robes.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, part tiled walls, low voltage spotlights, floor boards, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.55m x 4.09m (14' 11" x 13' 5")
(to include ensuite bathroom).
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with telephone hand shower, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, low voltage sporlights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.05m x 2.97m (10' 0" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.71m x 3.28m (12' 2" x 10' 9")
Built-in robes, desk and shelving.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Comprising low flush wc, bidet, vanity unit with wash hand basin, corner panelled bath, tongue and groove ceiling, low voltage spotlights, shower cubicle with electric shower, shelved hotpress.
- Excellent sized rear gardens in lawns with extensive paved patio area, oil fired boiler house.
- ATTACHED TIMBER GARAGE
- 13.18m x 3.05m (43' 3" x 10' 0")
Up and over door.
- Parking for several cars to the front accessed via pillars.
Heading out of Belfast on the Malone Road go through Balmoral Avenue juction and 169 Malone Road is just after McCracken Church.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »