169 Cambrai Street,
Belfast, BT13 3JH
2 Bed Mid-terrace House
Offers over £69,950
Contact the Agent
Offers over £69,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Double Extended Terrace/Three Storey
- 2 Receptions
- Fitted Kitchen
- Classic Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- 2 Bedrooms
- Floored Loft Suitable For Light Storage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Rental Potential c. £625PCM
Priced to allow for remedial upgrades the dwelling comprises of a vestibule entrance, hallway, two receptions, extended kitchen, four piece bathroom suite and two double bedrooms. Outside there is an enclosed rear yard.
The property further benefits from oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and a floored loft accessible via second floor staircase.
Cambrai Street is conveniently located between the ever-popular Crumlin and Shankill Road's and is close to many leading shops and amenities including Lidl, Home Bargains, Iceland and a wealth of independent retailers. It also shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Vestibule Entrance
- Hardwood front door, tiled flooring, leading to:
- Tiled flooring, stairs leading to first floor
- Front Reception 3.23m x 2.93m (10'7" x 9'7")
- Tiled flooring, panelled radiator, enclosed electricity meter
- Rear Reception 3.30m x 3.03m (10'9" x 9'11")
- Tiled flooring, double panelled radiator
- Kitchen 4.92m x 2.12m (16'1" x 6'11")
- Modern fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood, plumbed for a washing machine, tiled flooring, under stair storage, access to rear yard
- First Floor
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath and free standing electric shower, tiled walls, vinyl flooring, enclosed hot press with additional storage
- Front Bedroom 3.23m x 4.03m (10'7" x 13'2")
- Double panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 3.33m x 2.43m (10'11" x 7'11")
- Panelled radiator
- Stairs leading to:
- Second Floor
- Floored Loft 3.86m x 3.60m (12'7" x 11'9")
- Double panelled radiator, velux window
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing
Property For Sale in BT13 3JH | Property For Sale in BT13 | Property For Sale in Greater Belfast | Property For Sale in Shankill Road Area, Belfast | Property For Sale in North Belfast | Property For Sale in Belfast | Property For Sale in County Antrim | Property For Sale in Woodvale, Belfast | Rea Estates (Belfast) * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.** Stamp Duty Land Tax information is provided for guidance purposes only. Please check the UK Government website for further details (www.gov.uk). Higher amount applies when purchasing as buy to let or as an additional property.