- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances and Casual Dining Area
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with Luxurious En Suite Shower Room
- Bright Living Room
- Separate Dining Room
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating with Nest Control System
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows, Fascias and Soffits
- Ample Driveway Parking Leading to Front
- Enclosed South Facing Rear Garden Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining
- Within Walking Distance to Ballyhackamore Village, King's Square Shopping Centre and Comber Greenway
- Convenient to Public Transport Links, Dundonald Omnipark and David Lloyd's Leisure Centre and Complex
Additional InformationNumber 167 King's Road has recently been renovated throughout to a very high specification creating a modern three-bed detached property with versatile accommodation which will appeal to a range of purchasers, particularly those looking for optional ground floor living accommodation.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC double glazed front door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid mahogany flooring, cloakroom cupboard.
- Contemporary white suite, panelled bath with mixer tap and Aqua Lisa shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, wall hung WC, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome towel rail.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.5m x 3.15m (14' 9" x 10' 4")
Solid mahogany flooring.
- DINING ROOM:
- 6.1m x 3.18m (20' 0" x 10' 5")
Solid mahogany flooring.
- 3.48m x 2.97m (11' 5" x 9' 9")
Excellent range of modern high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, part tiled walls, integrated Smeg dishwasher, four ring stainless steel gas hob and under oven with extractor over, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlight.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 3.18m (11' 0" x 10' 5")
- Storage into eaves
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.86m x 3.48m (12' 8" x 11' 5")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.44m x 3.86m (14' 7" x 12' 8")
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising: fully tiled shower cubicle, wall hung WC, vanity unit with mixer tap, towel radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights.
- Rear garden laid in lawn with decked patio, bordered timber fence, tarmac driveway to front and garden laid lawn.
Coming up the Kings Road passing Kings Square on the left hand side, 167 Kings Road is located on the right hand side just after this.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
41st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »