- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Detached Chalet Bungalow In A Popular Residential Setting
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Three Bedrooms (Master Bedroom With Ensuite Shower Room)
- Bright Living Room
- Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor Bathroom With Feature Tiling
- Gas Fired Central Heating With Nest Control System
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows, Fascias & Soffits
- Ample Off Street Parking To The Front
- Enclosed South Facing Rear Garden
- Within Walking Distance Of Kings Square Shopping Centre, Public Transport Links & Schools
- Convenient To Belfast City Centre, Ballyhackamore & Dundonald Omni Park
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented detached chalet bungalow comes to the market and will no doubt appeal to a wide range of discerning purchasers seeking to buy a ready-made home within this popular part of East Belfast.
The property comprises a covered entrance porch, entrance hall with solid mahogany flooring, living room, bedroom 3, bathroom in contemporary white suite with feature tiling, dining room leading to the modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. On the first floor is the master bedroom with ensuite shower room and bedroom 2. Outside, there is ample parking to the front and gardens in lawn, while the enclosed south facing rear garden has a decked patio area.
Within walking distance of primary and post primary schools, Kings Square shopping centre, public transport links and the Comber Greenway, Belfast City Centre, Titanic Quarter and Belfast City Airport are all within easy reach.
Early viewing is recommended!
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC double glazed front door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid mahogany flooring.
- CLOAKROOM CUPBOARD:
- Contemporary white suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap and Aqualisa shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Wall hung WC. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome towel rail.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.5m x 3.15m (14' 9" x 10' 4")
Solid mahogany flooring.
- DINING ROOM:
- 6.1m x 3.18m (20' 0" x 10' 5")
Solid mahogany flooring.
- 3.48m x 2.97m (11' 5" x 9' 9")
Excellent range of modern high and low level units. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Integrated SMEG dishwasher. 4 ring stainless steel gas hob and under oven with extractor over. Integrated fridge/freezer. Integrated washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 3.18m (11' 0" x 10' 5")
- Eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.86m x 3.48m (12' 8" x 11' 5")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.44m x 3.86m (14' 7" x 12' 8")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite. Fully tiled shower cubicle. Wall hung WC. Vanity unit with mixer tap. Towel radiator. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
- Rear garden laid in lawn with decked patio, bordered by timber fence. Tarmac driveway to front with garden laid in lawn.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »