This agent has listed the accuracy as: General Area
- Ground Floor Office (May be suitable for retail subject to planning)
- c. 1,035 sq ft (96.21 sq m)
The property comprises a ground floor commercial unit formerly used as a solicitors office. Internally, the premises is finished to a good standard to include:
Ground floor - 1,035 square feet
The Ormeau Road is one of Belfast’s main arterial routes that links south Belfast with the city centre. The area benefits from excellent transportation links to the city centre whilst the immediate vicinity exhibits a mix of retail and high density residential housing. Neighbouring occupiers include Vivo, Action Cancer and McConvey Cycles.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »