165 Tennent Street, Belfast BT13 3GF
4 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
- Deceptively spacious and extremel well presented semi detached villa
- 4 bedrooms - 1 reception room
- Cream shaker style fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob - casual dining
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Ensuite off master bedroom
- Downstairs shower room with white suite
- Gas central heating
- Enclosed area to rear
Additional InformationFinished to an extremely high standard and immaculately presented, this superb semi-detached property is situated in an extremely popular residential location within easy reach of Belfast City Centre, a host of shops and local amenities. Benefiting from a fabulous internal layout no expense has been spared in creating a home of considerable warmth and charm. We are sure that interest in this property will be strong, therefore early viewing is a must.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- 4.34m x 3.4m (14' 3" x 11' 2")
Laminate floor, double panelled radiator, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING
- 5.41m x 2.74m (17' 9" x 9' 0")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, built in under oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, laminate floor, 2 panelled radiators, low voltage lighting.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Plumbed for washing machine, fridge/ freezer space, tumble dryer space, gas central heating boiler, laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, shower, vanity unit, low flush WC, extractor fan.
- Linen cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.68m x 3.m (12' 1" x 9' 10")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, shower, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 2.57m x 2.54m (8' 5" x 8' 4")
Laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled P shaped bath, shower, showerscreen, two wall hung wash hand basins with mixer taps, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 4.7m x 3.61m (15' 5" x 11' 10")
2 panelled radiators, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (4)
- 4.7m x 3.m (15' 5" x 9' 10")
Laminate floor, 2 panelled radiators, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
- Enclosed area to rear. Tap and light.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »