- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Spacious, Well Appointed Accomodation
- Cul-De-Sac Position
- Popular Location
- Viewing Recommended
Spacious 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached In Sought After Location
An attractive semi-detached villa situated in a small cul-de-sac within the popular residential development of Summerhill, boasting spacious, well appointed accommodation. Conveniently located within ease of access to the A1 dual carriageway, town centre, local schools and amenities, this property is well presented throughout and early viewing is strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid oak wooden floor, telephone point, double radiator.
- Cloakroom 7' 4'' x 2' 1'' (2.23m x 0.63m)
- With low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, recessed ceiling spots, tiled floor.
- Lounge 18' 1'' x 12' 7'' (5.51m x 3.83m)
- TV aerial lead, telephone point, focal electric fireplace, recessed ceiling spots, solid oak wooden floor, double radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining 17' 11'' x 10' 10'' (5.46m x 3.30m)
- Full range of high and low level modern fitted units with 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, built-in stainless steel oven and ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood, fan and light, space for American style fridge/freezer, plumbed for automatic washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Part tiled walls, fully tiled floor, recessed ceiling spots, double glazed door to garden, double radiator.
- 1st Floor
- Bedroom 1 13' 10'' x 10' 10'' (4.21m x 3.30m)
- 1 radiator.
- Ensuite 10' 10'' x 3' 10'' (3.30m x 1.17m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and fully tiled shower enclosure with Mira power shower, tiled floor, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 2 12' 7'' x 9' 11'' (3.83m x 3.02m) (Max)
- 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 3 12' 7'' x 7' 9'' (3.83m x 2.36m) (Max)
- 1 radiator.
- Bathroom 7' 9'' x 6' 9'' (2.36m x 2.06m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and panel bath with centre mixer tap shower attachment. Part tiled walls, fully tiled floor, double radiator.
- Neat front lawn with double width tarmac driveway. Fully paved enclosed garden with southerly aspect.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »