- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS!
We offer for sale this beautifully presented three bedroom mid terrace dwelling, situated in this sought after residential development just off Duncastle Road and offering convenience to nearby village amenities. This home has been extremely well tended by it’s present owners and is sure to appeal to the first time or those seeking an investment opportunity. Early
appointment to view this ready-made home comes highly recommended. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Three bedroom accommodation
PVC double glazing
Convenient to village amenities
Well presented throughout
Bathroom, Ensuite & Downstairs W.C.
Enclosed garden to rear with raised decking area
Capital Rateable Value £73,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor’s Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: B81
- Entrance Hall:-
- 5’0” x 4’11” (1.52 x 1.49 m) : laminate floor; power points; smoke/ heat detection system.
- 15’7” x 11’6” (4.75 x 3.50 m) : laminate floor; power points; shelving; electric
convector fire; television points; thermostatic controls; smoke detection.
- 15’0” x 8’6” (4.57 x 2.59 m) : eye and low level polished cupboards with concealed
lighting; chimney hood over ‘Beko’ hob with ‘Beko’ underoven and grill; integrated
fridge/freezer; stainless steel single drainer sink unit with centre bowl and mixer
tap; tiling over worktop and splashback over cooker with decorative border; low
voltage downlighters; kick-board lighting; power points; tiled floor.
- W.C.: Off:-
- 5’3” x 3’1” (1.60 x 0.94 m) : suspended wash-hand basin with tiled splashback;
close coupled w.c.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 11’10” x 10’4” (3.60 x 3.15 m) : carpeted; television point; power points.
- 9’5” x 2’10” (2.87 x 0.86 m) : suspended wash-hand basin with mixer tap; fully tiled
shower cubicle ith ‘Triton’ electric shower; close coupled w.c.; tiled floor; extractor
fan; wall mounted mirror.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 11’10” x 10’6” (3.60 x 3.20 m) : carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 7’8” x 6’10” (2.33 x 2.08 m) : wall-to-wall suite of mirrored sliderobes; carpeted;
- 6’9” x 6’8” (2.05 x 2.03 m) : close coupled w.c.; suspended wash-hand basin with
mixer; bath with shower over having shower screen; tiled floor and walls over
bath; extractor fan; wall mirror with glass shelf.
- Fully enclosed rear garden with fencing; lawn laid in grass; patio area; raised
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »