- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 5 Bedroom 4 Reception Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Elevated Site & Grounds Extending to Approx 10 Acres
- Workshop, Greenhouse & Poly Tunnel
- 10 Acres Small Holding Suitable For Horse's Adjacent To Forrest Bridle Ways
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Stunning Countryside Views
- EPC Rating D57
- Occupying a superb rural site with stunning countryside views this attractive small holding comprising a 5 bedroom 4 reception detached chalet bungalow and ground extending to approximately 10 acres has been maintained to a very high standard and is sure to appeal to a wide range of purchasers. Only upon internal viewing will you appreciate what this property has to offer.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISING
- Entrance Porch
- With tiled floor, half tiled walls.
- With tiled floor, telephone point, points for wall lights.
- Lounge 5.05m x 3.58m (16'7 x 11'9)
- Feature surround fireplace with cast iron stove, tiled inset and hearth, TV point, points for wall light, glass panelled door to kitchen, glass panelled doors to:-
- Sun Room 6.20m x 2.82m (20'4 x 9'3)
- With part tiled walls, wood strip ceiling, velux windows.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 5.46m x 4.14m (17'11 x 13'7)
- Fully fitted with eye and low level units, glass display cabinet, sink unit with drainer, half tiled around worktops, integrated electric hob/oven, extractor fan, space for fridge freezer, tiled floor, half tiled walls, plumbed for dishwasher.
- Utility Room 2.39m x 2.36m (7'10 x 7'9)
- With low level units, open shelving, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled floor. cloaks comprising wc, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 1 6.32m x 3.58m (20'9 x 11'9)
- Points for wall lights. En-suite comprising fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 4.45m x 3.58m (14'7 x 11'9)
- With storage cupboard.
- With suite comprising fully tiled walk in electric shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, free standing bath with telephone hand shower attachment, half tiled walls, tiled floor, shaver point and light.
- First Floor Landing
- With velux window, walk in airing cupboard.
- Family Room 7.37m x 5.08m (24'2 x 16'8)
- To widest points. With wooden flooring, space for stove, views overlooking surrounding countryside.
- Bedroom 3 3.89m x 3.76m (12'9 x 12'4)
- With access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 4 3.56m x 3.48m (11'8 x 11'5)
- Bedroom 5 4.27m x 2.59m (14'0 x 8'6)
- With velux window.
- Study 2.97m x 2.39m (9'9 x 7'10)
- With velux window.
- Property approached by a hardcore driveway leading to a spacious parking area to front with concrete parking to side. Garden to front and side laid in lawn bordered by mature trees, hedging and fencing. Garden to rear laid in lawn with greenhouse, workshop and poly tunnel. Enclosed by mature trees, hedging and fencing.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »