- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Refurbished Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Master with En-suite
- Fantastic Kitchen/Dining/Living
- White Bathroom Suites
- Gas Heating/Double Glazing
- Driveway With Parking
- Detached Garage/Patio Area
Additional InformationStripped back to the brickwork this detached bungalow represents an excellent opportunity for those hoping to downsize with the convenience of purchasing a completely refurbished property finished to an excellent standard. Internally the property comprises three bedrooms master with en-suite, a fantastic, contemporary kitchen / dining / living to the rear of the property and luxury white bathroom suite.
In addition the property benefits from a gas heating system, double glazing a driveway with ample parking that leads to a detached garage and enclosed side gardens laid in lawns. An excellent home only a few minutes drive from Carryduff, Lisburn and Saintfield with the added convenience of a bus stop right outside.
- Glass, panelled front door to entrance hall. Tiled flooring. Hallway provides access to the rear of the property to the Kitchen/ Dining/ Living.
- Kitchen / Living / Dining room 27'3 x 18'4 (8.31m x 5.59m)
- Excellent range of Shaker style units, granite effect worktops. Integrated fridge freezer, integrated dish-washer, overhead extractor fan, built in microwave and under oven, 4 ring ceramic hob, extractor fan, washer dryer, mirrored glass splash backs.
Grey tiled flooring. To the living area there is a contemporary raised electric cassette style, glass fronted fire with recess for wall mounted tv above. Vaulted ceiling, spotlights, 2 sky lights. Patio doors providing access to the side.
- Bedroom One 16'5 x 13'5 (5.00m x 4.09m)
- En-suite comprising corner shower unit, wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below, vanity mirror above and low flush w.c. Anthracite towel rail.
Grey tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom Two 12'2 x 9'2 (3.71m x 2.79m)
- Bedroom Three 12'2 x 6'11 (3.71m x 2.11m)
- White Bathroom Suite 10'10 x 6'7 (3.30m x 2.01m)
- White bathroom suite comprising of panelled bath with matt black mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin with matt black mixer taps, storage below and vanity mirror above, low flush w.c. Grey tiled floor and part titled walls Anthracite towel rail. Sky light.
- Stone wall to the front, driveway with parking leading to a detached garage. Gardens laid in lawns to the side, raised flower beds to the rear, patio area to side, accessed directly from the kitchen/dining/living.
- Detached Garage
- Roller door
- Additional Notes
- Gas mains with combi boiler. Under floor heating with 5 thermostatic valves.
Rewired (cat 6 installed)
Re-roofed, new black fascia, black soffit/ black guttering/ re-plastered inside and out New damp certificate (electro wire)
New condensation ventilation unit installed / All walls, floors, ceilings insulated Turnkey floor either tiled or carpeted
Electric cassette style focal fire-place with built in space for tv (cat 6 wired)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »