- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb semi-detached property
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Bright and spacious living room with bay window, open plan to dining room
- Recently installed modern family kitchen
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Fantastic family bathroom with white suite
- Natural gas fired central heating
- Double glazed throughout
- Off-street parking to driveway
- South facing rear garden with decking area
- Close to range of local shops and amenities
- Leading primary and secondary schools nearby
- Convenient transport links to Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationHaving been the subject to recent modernisation, this attractive semi-detached home is conveniently located in a popular residential location close to private and public transport links for Belfast City Centre. Close to the beautiful grounds of Stormont Estate, local amenities on Summerhill Avenue are around the corner. Ballyhackamore Village, Kings Square and Belmont are all also within easy reach, with the award-winning General Merchants also in the vicinity.
The property itself has been presented to a high standard and retains many original period features. A bright entrance hall leads to a large through lounge with bay window to dining area with French double doors leading into private rear garden. A modern and recently fitted kitchen is to the rear. To the first floor there are three well-proportioned bedrooms along with a fantastic, modern family bathroom with white suite. Externally there is ample off street parking to the front and a south facing rear garden with paved and decking patio area. Property further benefits from Gas Fired Central Heating and double glazing throughout.
It is only upon internal inspection that one can appreciate all this superb home has to offer.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC double glazed front door. Outside light.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring, under stair storage cupboard.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 7.49m x 3.22m (24' 7" x 10' 7")
Cornice ceiling, French double doors with access to rear garden.
- 5.097m x 1.79m (16' 9" x 5' 10")
Excellent range of high and low level units, wood effect work surfaces. Integrated stainless steel Beko under bench oven and four ring electric hob, stainless steel extractor hood. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer. Part tiled walls, wood effect laminate flooring. uPVC double glazed door to garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.616m x 2.92m (11' 10" x 9' 7")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.166m x 2.89m (10' 5" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.218m x 2.139m (7' 3" x 7' 0")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with rain head thermostatic shower and separate chrome mixer taps. Low flush wc, wash hand basin with storage underneath. Chrome heated towel rail. Part tiled walls, wood effect vinyl flooring. uPVC tongue and groove ceiling. Access to roofspace. Housing for gas boiler.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Ample off-street parking.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 4.97m x 2.938m (16' 4" x 9' 8")
Up and over door, light and power.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Fully enclosed rear garden with decked patio area.
Heading out of town, turn right after The Stormont Hotel into Summerhill Avenue. Continue past shops and take second right into Barnetts Road. Property is then on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »