165 Abbey Ring, Holywood BT18 9PF
3 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Beautifully Presented Semi Detached Family Home
- Lounge with Square Bay Window and Open Fire
- Fitted Hand Painted Style Kitchen with Family Dining Area and Integrated Oven and Hob
- Rear uPVC Conservatory Maximising on Southerly Aspect to Rear
- Modern Ground Floor Bathroom Suite
- Three Good Sized First Floor Bedrooms
- uPVC Double Glazing, Fascia and Guttering
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Driveway Parking
- Front Garden and Private Rear Gardens Laid in Lawns with Southerly Aspect to Rear and Private Gateway Access to Adjoining Field
- Conveniently Located Within Walking Distance to Holywood Town Centre, Local Schools, Holywood Golf Club and Redburn Country Park
- Easy Access to Bus and Rail Networks to Belfast and Bangor
Additional InformationEnjoying a prime location at the top of Abbey Ring, this family semi detached home is beautifully presented throughout with the emphasis on bright and spacious accommodation. Of particular note is the lounge, with square bay and open fireplace, and fully fitted hand painted style kitchen with ample dining area and range of integrated oven and hob. The kitchen leads to a fabulous conservatory maximising on the southerly aspect to the rear garden. This is further complimented by a modern white bathroom suite and three spacious first floor bedrooms. Driveway parking and mature good sized rear gardens ensure this property will appeal to even the most discerning of purchaser. The rear of the property is ideal for outdoor entertaining and has private gateway access to the adjoining field and delightful outlook to Redburn Country Park.
Ideally located, the property lies within walking distance of Holywood's town centre and lies within the catchment area to a range of local primary and secondary schools, including Sullivan Upper Primary School. George Best City Airport, Tesco's 24 Hour shopping centre and Holywood Exchange are also easily accessible, as is commuting to Belfast via road and rail links.
- Covered entrance. uPVC double glazed front door and double glazed sidelight.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With cloaks and storage area under stairs, oak laminate wooden flooring.
- 3.86m x 3.4m (12' 8" x 11' 2")
Attractive carved fireplace surround. Cast iron and polished inset. Tiled hearth. Open fire.
- 3.91m x 3.m (12' 10" x 9' 10")
Range of built-in high and low level hand painted style units. Timber work surface. Ceramic jawbox sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated four ring ceramic hob. Stainless steel oven below. Stainless steel extractor hood. Ceramic tiled floor. Ample dining area. Hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and built-in shelving. Additional storage. uPVC double glazed access door to rear conservatory.
- 5.66m x 3.m (18' 7" x 9' 10")
Oak laminate wooden floor. uPVC double glazed access doors to rear patio and garden. Mature outlook to rear. Southerly aspect.
- White suite comprising: Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps. Panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Glass shower screen. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Access hatch to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.91m x 2.82m (12' 10" x 9' 3")
Outlook to fron. Wardrobe alcove.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.89m x 2.87m (12' 9" x 9' 5")
Mature outlook to rear with open aspect to playing fields and views to Holywood Hills.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.28m x 2.03m (10' 9" x 6' 8")
Mature outlook to rear with open aspect over playing fields and views to Redburn Forest.
- Enclosed rear gardens laid in lawns with paved areas, mature and access gate to playing fields, southerly aspect, excellent degree of privacy, driveway to front, store/wash house to rear with oil fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine.
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood, along High Street in the direction of Belfast, continue past Sullivan Upper School. Take the first turning on the left onto Abbey Ring. Continue towards the top of Abbey Ring. Number 165 is located on the left hand side. Alternatively, travelling out of Holywood along Demesne Road turn right into Abbot's Wood then left onto Abbey Ring. The property is located on the left hand side.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »