Looking for a mortgage?
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements. Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A stunning new build family home with excellent space and quality finishes throughout
- Welcoming entrance hall with a solid oak staircase
- Exquisite reception room with McCall feature tiles and an Asgard wood burning stove
- Luxurious and modern kitchen designed by AB interiors with a range of quality appliances
- Matching utility room plumbed for white goods and ample storage
- Superb lounge which can also be utilised as ground floor guest accommodation
- Three spacious bedrooms, two benefiting from ensuite shower rooms
- Luxurious Laura Ashley inspired bathroom with a roll top bath and a separate shower
- Laundry chute from first floor to the utility room
- Private plot accessible via electric gates
- Fully enclosed private surrounding gardens
- Oil fired central heating and fully triple glazed
- Newly laid lawn to the front and plenty of parking to the rear
- Perfectly presented and ready to move into
- Chain Free and excellent value for money
- Convenient location only three miles from Carryduff and five miles from Lisburn
Take the Old Road to Something New!
This stunning family home that was completed less than a year ago offers you the best of both worlds... pretty countryside living with the benefits of owning a low maintenance turnkey home. The property is finished to a very high standard and comes with outstanding living accommodation and three very spacious bedrooms. This very recently built property is set up perfectly to enjoy modern day family living with a great range of reception rooms, guaranteeing flexibility for visiting guests or to accommodate the busy family. The property is fully customised with oak doors, staircases and a handcrafted kitchen which is an absolute treat, complete with a superb range of integrated appliances
Downstairs comprises of a welcoming entrance hall with a guest w.c, a large lounge with a feature Asgard burning stove, a family room, a luxurious kitchen with open plan dining and a utility room that has space for your white goods. Upstairs comprises of three large double bedrooms, the master is particularly spacious and benefits from an ensuite shower room and a walk-in wardrobe, a luxurious Laura Ashley inspired family bathroom with a separate shower and roll top bath. This home is completed with a unique first floor utility space and exquisite décor throughout.
The property is fully enclosed via electric gates and the front benefits from beautiful landscaped gardens and attractive surroundings. There is ample parking and space to the rear.
164b is located on the Old Ballynahinch Road just six miles from Lisburn City Centre. There is easy access to the motorway and local transport to the provinces leading schools nearby. For golf enthusiasts or for the well-earned pint on the way home the Temple Golf and Country Club is only three miles away.
To arrange a viewing of for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Entrance Hall 13’5” x 11’0"
Kitchen/Dining/Family Room 29’4” x 14’3”
Utility 9’1” x 8’1”
Lounge/Bedroom 4 14’8” x 14’5”
Storage 8’11” x 4’6”
En-suite 10’1” x 4’6”
Master Bedroom 14’9” x 14’4”
En-suite 7’7” x 5’4”
Bedroom 2 15’1” x 9’8”
Bedroom 3 13’9” x 9’8”
En-suite 7’6” x 5’4”
Bathroom 14’3” x 9’6”
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views