164 Kings Road, Knock, Belfast BT5 7EL
4 Bed Detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Detached Family Home close to an array of Popular Attractions
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Recently Fitted Modern Kitchen with range of Integrated Appliances
- Downstairs Shower Room with WC
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Attached Double Garage with Ample Parking
- Delightful Good Sized Mature & Private Rear Gardens and Patio
- Convenient & Sought After Location
Additional InformationThis handsome family home occupies an excellent site, just off the popular Kings Road, close to an array of popular schools, varied shops, restaurants, David Lloyds Sports Club and Shandon Park golf course all close to hand.
Internally the property offers bright well proportioned family living with four bedrooms and three reception rooms, all of which have been well cared for by the current owners.
Of particular note is the fabulous rear garden that offers a surprising amount of space, mature hedging, ensuring an excellent degree of privacy as well as colourful well stocked flowerbeds.
All in all an excellent home on a popular, very convenient and sought after location.
- OAKWOOD PANELLED ENTRANCE HALL (Recently French Polished):
- Solid wooden floor with plate shelf, understairs storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.42m x 3.35m (14' 6" x 11' 0")
Solid wooden floor, PVC double glazed bay window to front, picture rail.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.47m x 3.33m (14' 8" x 10' 11")
Carved mahogany fireplace with marble tiled inset and hearth, picture rail.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.28m x 3.15m (10' 9" x 10' 4")
PVC double glazed window to rear, picture rail, door to:-
- FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, PVC double glazed window to rear, PVC ceiling with recessed spot lights, extractor fan, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower.
- RECENTLY FITTED MODERN KITCHEN:
- 5.61m x 2.13m (18' 5" x 7' 0")
Ceramic tiled floor, uPVC door to rear garden, part tiled walls, extensive range of high and low level units with laminate work tops, breakfast bar, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, integrated 4-ring ceramic hob, Bosch under oven and extractor hood, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, piped for tumble dryer.
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Feature stained glass window, sanded floor boards, picture rail, Slingsby type ladder to:-
- Floored with light and partial insulation.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.35m x 3.2m (11' 0" x 10' 6")
Measurements do not include wardrobe space. Sanded polished floor, wall to wall range of built-in robes with sliding doors, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 3.35m (11' 8" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.2m x 2.79m (10' 6" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.35m x 3.05m (11' 0" x 10' 0")
- BATHROOM WITH MODERN WHITE BATHROOM SUITE:
- Comprising part tiled walls, low flush wc, panelled bath with mixer tap and thermostatic shower, wash hand basin with cupboard below.
- Tarmac driveway to:-
- ATTACHED TWIN GARAGES:
- Roller up and over doors, light and power.
- Fabulous private large rear garden laid in lawn with flowerbeds, trees and shrubs. Garden shed.
- BOILER HOUSE:
- With oil fired boiler.
- GARDENER'S TOILET:
- Low flush wc.
- Large brick paved patio.
From the junction at the Knock Dual Carriageway turn left onto the Kings Road. 164 Kings Road is on the left hand side.
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »