164 Dunlady Manor, Dundonald, Belfast BT16 1YS
3 Bed Semi-detached bungalow For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well Presented Semi-Detached Property In Cul-De-Sac Location
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Through Lounge / Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Off Street Parking & Side Gardens
- Close To Local Schools, Shops & Public Transport
- Convenient To Ballyhackamore, Stormont, Belfast City Centre & Newtownards
Additional InformationThis semi-detached chalet bungalow occupies an elevated site at the top of this highly regarded and convenient residential department. Internally, the property offers bright and spacious accommodation throughout comprising; three bedrooms, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, and family bathroom with white suite. Additional benefits include, double glazing, and oil fired heating. Externally, there is a driveway to ample car parking with well tended gardens to front and side with an enclosed garden to the rear.
The property offers excellent convenience to Dundonald Village and its varied range of local shops and amenities, with the Ulster Hospital and public transport links to Belfast and Newtownards also close at hand.
We are therefore confident that this property will create immediate interest in today's market. To avoid disappointment, we would encourage viewing at your earliest opportunity by contacting our East Belfast office on 028 9059 5555.
- Entrance door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Varnished wooden floor. Storage under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.28m x 3.73m (17' 4" x 12' 3")
Fireplace with open fire, polished granite inset and hearth with marble surround. Varnished wooden floor. Open to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.35m x 3.05m (11' 0" x 10' 0")
Sliding doors to rear.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 3.35m x 2.67m (11' 0" x 8' 9")
Full range of high and low level units. Recess for cooker. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tab. Plumbed for washing machine. Partially tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 3.66m (12' 0" x 12' 0")
Views towards Scrabo Tower.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.94m x 2.69m (12' 11" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.95m x 1.96m (9' 8" x 6' 5")
- White suite comprising of panel bath. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Access to shelved hot press. Access to roof space.
- To the rear is a garden bordered by shrubs. Driveway to the side with ample parking and side garden.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »