This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached
- Well Presented Throughout
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- Through Lounge
- Sun Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom With White Suite
- Newly Installed Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Paved Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Sought After Location
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Additional InformationLocated on the popular Cregagh Road is this excellent semi detached villa. With spacious and well presented accommodation throughout this attractive property will appeal to a wide range of buyers. Boasting off street parking and an excellent low maintenance rear garden along with gas central heating and upvc double glazing there is little to do but move in and enjoy. This superb home is certain to impress and viewing without delay is strongly recommended.
- Tiled floor
- LOUNGE:19' 8" x 9' 9" (5.99m x 2.97m)
- French Doors leading to sunroom
- SUN ROOM:9' 10" x 9' 9" (3m x 2.97m)
- Tiled floor. Access to rear garden.
- KITCHEN:14' 9" x 5' 5" (4.5m x 1.65m)
- Range of high and low level units. Built in oven, hob and extractor hood. 1 1/2 stainless steel sink with drainer. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Spot lighting. Access to sunroom..
- BEDROOM (1):10' 2" x 9' 9" (3.09m x 2.98m)
- BEDROOM (2):10' 2" x 9' 9" (3.09m x 2.98m)
- BEDROOM (3):6' 7" x 6' 7" (2.01m x 2m)
- Panel bath, wash hand basin, dual flush w.c. Tiled floor.
- Off street parking to front. Enclosed paved rear garden.
261st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »