164 Ballymoney Road,
Banbridge, BT32 4HW
6 Bed Detached House
Contact the Agent
Shooter Property Services (Banbridge)
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- PVC Fascia & Soffits
- Oil Fired AGA - Providing Hot Water
- True Fibre Broadband Connection
- Alarm System
- Beam Vacuum System
6 bedroom Detached Property On Mature Site With Excellent Views
Situated in a highly desirable location a short distance from the town, local schools and amenities, and providing easy access onto the A1 Belfast /Dublin corridor, this attractive detached property offers an excellent opportunity to purchase a large home that enjoys countryside living yet retains ease of access. Enjoying a pleasant, mature site with lovely views over surrounding countryside and beyond, the well presented, versatile accommodation is extensive and will adapt easily to the needs of any growing family and those needing workspace at home. An early appointment to view is highly recommended.
- Entrance Porch
- Hardwood front door with double glazed side panels, wooden floor, tongue and groove panelled ceiling.
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed inner door and side panels, wooden floor, coved ceiling, 2 wall light points, double cloakscupboard, double radiator.
- Lounge 20' 4'' x 13' 10'' (6.19m x 4.21m) (Excluding Bay)
- Attractive cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth and feature oak surround, wooden floor, coved ceiling, 3 wall light points, bay window, 2 double radiators.
- Family Room
- Feature wood burning stove with tiled hearth and brick surround, TV aerial lead, tongue and groove panelled ceiling, 2 wall light points, double radiator. Double glazed patio doors to…
- Sunroom 12' 8'' x 11' 11'' (3.86m x 3.63m)
- PVC double glazed with feature full height window wall, PVC double glazed double doors to rear, fully tiled floor, recessed ceiling spots, double radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining / Family 23' 8'' x 14' 5'' (7.21m x 4.39m)
- Full range of high and low level fitted oak units with granite worktop incorporating 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap and island unit with feature brick sides, granite worktops and wine rack. Oil fired Aga with tiled splashback and brick surround, built-in electric oven, microwave and 4 ring gas hob with Acorn extractor hood and fan, built-in fridge and built-in dishwasher. Part tiled walls, tiled floor to kitchen area and wooden floor to family/dining, recessed ceiling spots to kitchen and coved ceiling to family/dining, double radiator.
- Utility Room 13' 11'' x 5' 10'' (4.24m x 1.78m)
- Matching range of units with single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, plumbed for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, part tiled walls, tiled floor, PVC double glazed back door, double radiator.
- Bedroom 1 12' 11'' x 11' 10'' (3.93m x 3.60m)
- Double radiator.
- Ensuite 8' 9'' x 4' 7'' (2.66m x 1.40m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and double shower with thermostatic power shower, fully tiled walls and floor, recessed ceiling spots, heated chrome towel rail.
- Bedroom 2 10' 11'' x 10' 6'' (3.32m x 3.20m)
- Built-in robes with louvre doors, double radiator.
- Bedroom 3 11' 10'' x 10' 11'' (3.60m x 3.32m)
- Laminate wooden floor, built-in robes with louvre doors, double radiator.
- Bedroom 4 / Dressing Room 11' 0'' x 9' 8'' (3.35m x 2.94m)
- Built-in wall to wall robes with louvre doors, concealed sink unit, double radiator.
- Bathroom 9' 7'' x 8' 8'' (2.92m x 2.64m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, panel bath with centre mixer tap and fully tiled corner shower with thermostatic power shower, fully tiled floor, heated white towel rail.
- 1st Floor
- Landing, built-in double storage cupboard, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 5 13' 10'' x 11' 11'' (4.21m x 3.63m)
- Wall to wall mirror sliderobes, ceiling spots, double radiator.
- Bedroom 6 12' 2'' x 11' 10'' (3.71m x 3.60m)
- Wall to wall mirror sliderobes, double radiator.
- Shower Room 8' 8'' x 7' 2'' (2.64m x 2.18m) (Max)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and over sized quadrant shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower, tiled walls and floor, double glazed Velux rooflight, storage cupboard, 1 radiator.
- Store / Study 12' 0'' x 10' 3'' (3.65m x 3.12m)
- 1 radiator, access door to loft.
- Integral Garage 19' 9'' x 17' 9'' (6.02m x 5.41m)
- Motorised roller door, light and power, access to loft, oil fired boiler. Outside WC with wash hand basin and storage cupboards to rear of garage.
- Pillared entrance with gates to large tarmac driveway and parking to front and side. Beautifully mature gardens with numerous trees, fruit trees and shrubs with lawns to all sides, enjoying panoramic views over the countryside beyond. Large, paved patio areas, outside lighting and water tap.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing