- Spacious lounge with feature glass brick wall and wall mounted fire
- Dining area with patio doors to rear
- Large fitted kitchen, complete with all appliances
- PVCu double glazed windows and doors fitted throughout
- Serviced with gas fired central
- Three double bedrooms (new double beds supplied)
- Three-piece bathroom suite with shower over bath
- Exceptionally well presented throughout
- Can be offered part or fully furnished
- Available 1st September 2018
This well appointed three bedroom terraced property is situated minutes walk from the vibrant Lisburn Road of South Belfast. Positioned within walking distance to Belfast city centre, it is expected to be of particular interest to couples, young professionals and mature students alike.
LIVING ROOM: 18' 5" x 15' 9" (5.61m x 4.80m) Under stair storage. Feature electric fire.
KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA: 18' 4" x 15' 9" (5.59m x 4.80m) Excellent range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, integrated electric oven and hob, integrated fridge freezer, partly tiled walls,ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine and recess low voltage lighting.
LANDING: Roof space access. Storage with gas boiler.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 2" x 9' 6" (4.01m x 2.90m) Storage
BEDROOM (2): 11' 8" x 9' 9" (3.56m x 2.97m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 4" x 8' 9" (2.84m x 2.67m)
BATHROOM: Low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with electric shower over. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
Enclosed rear yard
Location: Situated off Tates Avenue, South Belfast the property is a short walk to the Lisburn Road. The Lisburn Road offers a vast array of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. Ample public transport facilities such as bus and rail networks or close to hand. The property is positioned within walking distance to both Royal Hospital & Belfast City Hospital, as well as Queens University Belfast & Belfast MBC. In the immediate vicinity of the property there are two convenience stores, one with fuel forecourt, Chinese Fast Food Takeaway, Fish & Chip Shop and a Sandwich Deli.
Viewing: Viewing is strictly by appointment with sole marketing agents, please contact agents for viewing arrangements. Kingston Berkeley Tel: 0330 330 9439
Kingston Berkeley have endeavoured to prepare these particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »